VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: newbie-info needed

Author:
Will Poole
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:57:01 05/15/06 Mon

My 15 year old son was recently offered an apprenticeship with an airbrush artist (who, from what i've been told by others, has worked closely with some big names in airbrushing). My wife and I are very proud of our son, as he has a god-given gift for art, and we support him in this 100%. We'd like to start building up his equipment and supply stock, and would like to know what type of stuff to get. We dont want hobby-grade, we're wanting to get him good pro-quality gear, but dont have a lot of $$$ to sink into it, and have no idea what brands to consider, or anything about the different types of airbrushes, paints, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. please e-mail me at alphawolf442@yahoo.com with any info, advice, tips, or anything else you can think of. Thanks for taking the time to help this dad, mom, and young artist get the ball rolling.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: newbie-info neededchris white (happy; could you hook me up with some famous shoes)16:55:39 08/10/06 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.