VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:18:17 12/04/04 Sat
Author: OBesse_Skinny
Subject: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight???

hi , im 13 , and im 103 pound , i just lose about 7 pound in the last 2 month , i jux really excertcise and don't eat that much , it was pretty esasy wen u got the hang of it , people said im too skinny , but wen i look in the mirror i tottally don't like wat i see , sometime i got off my diet track and just ate wat i want to eat , then i feel bad and go throw up , like today i just ate half of bread roll , an lil piece of butter cake , and my cookies, and probaly a bow of rice this afternoon , do u guys think dat too much , how much should and 13 year old girl should weight ????

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Obsses_Skinny, 13:20:00 12/04/04 Sat

>hi , im 13 , and im 103 pound , i just lose about 7
>pound in the last 2 month , i jux really excertcise
>and don't eat that much , it was pretty esasy wen u
>got the hang of it , people said im too skinny , but
>wen i look in the mirror i tottally don't like wat i
>see , sometime i got off my diet track and just ate
>wat i want to eat , then i feel bad and go throw up ,
>like today i just ate half of bread roll , an lil
>piece of butter cake , and A cookies, and probaly a
>bow of rice this afternoon , do u guys think dat too
>much , how much should and 13 year old girl should
>weight ????please answer and email meh , thanks alott!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sophie, 06:46:24 03/03/06 Fri

hi im sophie i weigh 11 stone and im thirteen how much should i weigh so i know what to aim for please from sophie

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- jessie, 15:58:00 04/02/06 Sun

>hi im sophie i weigh 11 stone and im thirteen how much
>should i weigh so i know what to aim for please from
>sophie
-----------------------------------------------------
how did u lose that weight

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Dawn (Overweight), 18:57:20 08/11/06 Fri

>>hi im sophie i weigh 11 stone and im thirteen how much
>>should i weigh so i know what to aim for please from
>>sophie
>-----------------------------------------------------
>how did u lose that weight
I am 13 and I way 188 pounds, i know i am overweight, what can i do around the house to lose weight, i am not able 2 go to the gym, but i can do anything else

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- bing obng (Loose SOME WEIGHT!!!!), 22:30:01 12/31/06 Sun

hi yes my name is bing boong and i have the same problem NOTTT!!!! i am skiny and weihgt only 105 so that means that yew have to lloose lots of wiight so remember that if yew are getting made fun of that means that yew have to loose some weight your friend bing bong

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- not to scared to put put my name Julia LaCaze, 22:40:51 01/10/08 Thu

you must be very insecure with yourself, so what happens when someone makes funny of you for being to sinny and looking like a skeloton and not sexy? do you still lose weight lol no hun if you only weigh 105 pounds you need to gain weight i am a beauty queen and a model and you would not be able to hang out with me and my very sef confident beautiful sexy curvy and i mean boobs hips and butt friends!!!Any girls out there that are beautiful and a women let me know because i have atone of male model friends that would love to meet you

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Lizzy (Pissed Off), 19:33:01 04/30/12 Mon

>you must be very insecure with yourself, so what
>happens when someone makes funny of you for being to
>sinny and looking like a skeloton and not sexy? do you
>still lose weight lol no hun if you only weigh 105
>pounds you need to gain weight i am a beauty queen and
>a model and you would not be able to hang out with me
>and my very sef confident beautiful sexy curvy and i
>mean boobs hips and butt friends!!!Any girls out there
>that are beautiful and a women let me know because i
>have atone of male model friends that would love to
>meet you
wow, your so shallow, you don't know what she is probably going through... Neither do I, but you still shouldn't be mean to her because she is a little bigger than us. Everyone's different, some people can't have good bodies, plus that will all disappear when you get older. I hope you get nicer, I will pray for you bitch!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Morgan (angry), 17:58:14 05/28/08 Wed

>hi yes my name is bing boong and i have the same
>problem NOTTT!!!! i am skiny and weihgt only 105 so
>that means that yew have to lloose lots of wiight so
>remember that if yew are getting made fun of that
>means that yew have to loose some weight your friend
>bing bong
Oka you are really mean and there are some people out there who would get offended by that so I don't kno who u think u r but get a life!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kate, 11:02:11 05/30/08 Fri

you tell her she doesnt need to be making fun of people who are over weight because her life is tooooo boaring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Kate, 11:03:12 05/30/08 Fri

>
>you tell her she doesnt need to be making fun of
>people who are over weight because her life is tooooo
>boaring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- cheer chickie, 13:02:49 08/08/08 Fri

you need to get a life other than makeing other people feel bad.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Tiffany Mejia (HAPPY), 19:47:37 02/09/07 Fri

Dear Sophie my name is Tiffany. And i know what a strugle it is to be overweight. Yeah, i know i hate that word "Overweight". But it's what i was, and i had to except that. So anyway here's some tip on how to lose weight. Drinking 20 cups of water burns 600 calories! i know it seems like ALOT, but if your have a cup that holds 3 or 4 cups of water you'll only have to drink 7 or 6 of those dups of water. Eat Special K Cereal 4 times a day and you'll lose 6 lbs. a week! and if you go for a 20 minute walk aroung your neighborhood you'll burn an additional 600 calories. and if your not comfortable walking aroung your neighborhood you can always go to your school and walk or run around for a good 30 minutes you'll shed an additional 3 lb.s in one week! So if you decide to my get slim quick program you'll lose 65 lbs. in 4 weeks. Awsome i know . it worked for me i used to weigh 175 lbs. after using my weight lose program i now weigh 115 lbs. Here's some insipration in case just losing the weight isn't enough of an inspiration. Go on the internet and look up some of your famous male crush's and save some of they're pictures to your computer that way when your feeling like it's to hard and want to quit look at they're picture for instant inspiration! While excercising listen to your favorite music it'll make you want to get up and shake it! and most importantly remember your beautiful on the inside even if you don't think your outside isn't im sure you are!!! p.s. im 13 too, and i know what your going through so e-mail me at tffny_mejia@yahoo.com for further support!!!
L8TR!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kaylin, 10:55:04 09/11/07 Tue

so if you do all this you will lose that much weight? im 13 and weigh 94 and wear size 0 in juniors. but still feel fat, so if a drink alot of water ill lose weight? If you have any other tips please email me at kaylin_marie3@yahoo.com

thankyou

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Rachael (a tiny bit conserned), 15:08:13 11/29/07 Thu

>so if you do all this you will lose that much weight?
>im 13 and weigh 94 and wear size 0 in juniors. but
>still feel fat, so if a drink alot of water ill lose
>weight? If you have any other tips please email me at
>kaylin_marie3@yahoo.com
>
>thankyou

If u drink alot of water you could get water wieght gain !!! its healthy to drink water yes,but not all the time . you'll also pee alot!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- nicole, 17:27:00 02/11/08 Mon

i am 13 as well.
i wayy about 95 pounds.
everyday i am told i am extremely skinny.
and yet. why do i feel SO! fat when i look in the mirror.
i feel uncomfortable so i eat.
my sister has an eating disorder so my mom constantly is watching me.
i need a way to loose weight fast.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- amber, 12:28:47 01/05/09 Mon

>i am 13 as well.
>i wayy about 95 pounds.
>everyday i am told i am extremely skinny.
>and yet. why do i feel SO! fat when i look in the
>mirror.
>i feel uncomfortable so i eat.
>my sister has an eating disorder so my mom constantly
>is watching me.
>i need a way to loose weight fast.

hi did you ever think that u too might have this disorder well u might if u r thirteen you shouldnt be worring about ur weight and u dicust me and the kids at school are right U R TOO SKINY and ur mom is right too she just wants u to healthy and not in the hospital cause if u dont eat and r too skinny u get really sick sooo be crful and that sux that u think u r fat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Ally (sad), 17:32:09 02/11/08 Mon

I am Ally.
i am 13 years old.
i wear a size 14-0.
i am told i am tiny.
and yet.
i feel HUGE when i look in the mirror.
mostly in my stomache.
i have break downs and go to extremes.
i dont do it at home.
but when i am with this one friend i will eat and eat then go to the back of the toothbrush for help.
summer will be comingg.
i am sickk of crying over how i look in a swimsuit.
i need something that works.
Tiffany.
i think i will be useing your diet very often.
if anyone else has something that might help please tell me.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kassie (hi), 06:45:54 04/17/07 Tue

>>>hi im sophie i weigh 11 stone and im thirteen how
>much
>>>should i weigh so i know what to aim for please from
>>>sophie
>>-----------------------------------------------------
>>how did u lose that weight
>I am 13 and I way 188 pounds, i know i am overweight,
>what can i do around the house to lose weight, i am
>not able 2 go to the gym, but i can do anything else
Hi try playing sports or run up and down your steps i was 168 pounds and im 13 i lost 92 ponuds playing soccer it gets your heart rate up so you burn more calories.Try walking at least 5 mins before every meal because your heart rate will go up and you will lose mweight faster.Thats how i lost most o f my weight for getting active and not being a couch patato

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Brittney, 14:40:54 05/30/07 Wed

To lose all that weight, just eat healthy, walk for 30 min. rapidly 5 times a day, jump roping for 15 min. burns about 200 calories, hoola hooping helps trim your tummy, and eat about 2000 calories a day (but it must be healthy foods). This is my everyday thing that i do and i am at 137 pounds and am still losing weight! So if you can stick to that, you can have a bikini body! Sweet... :P

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- jenell, 13:52:35 07/02/07 Mon

>much
>>>sophie
>>------------------------- ----------------------------
HI I AM 13 AND I NO HOW YOU FEEL I AM OVERWEIGHT AT 189 POUNDS IF YOU WRIGHT ME BACK I CAN GIVE YOU TIPS I WAS 189 AND NOW I AM 115 AND STILL GETTING SKINNYER.TRUST ME.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- whitney-anne (sad), 13:14:15 02/24/08 Sun

>>>>hi im sophie i weigh 11 stone and im thirteen how
>>much
>>>>should i weigh so i know what to aim for please from
>>>>sophie
>>>-------------------------
>----------------------------
>>>how did u lose that weight
>>I am 13 and I way 188 pounds, i know i am overweight,
>>what can i do around the house to lose weight, i am
>>not able 2 go to the gym, but i can do anything else
>HI I AM 13 AND I NO HOW YOU FEEL I AM OVERWEIGHT AT
>189 POUNDS IF YOU WRIGHT ME BACK I CAN GIVE YOU TIPS I
>WAS 189 AND NOW I AM 115 AND STILL GETTING
>SKINNYER.TRUST ME.
hi every one i am 13 i weigh 109 pounds my mom says i have a model body and my friends say im so skinny.but for some reason i feel GIGANTIC should i loose weight or gain weight i need help please e-mail me for tips thanks

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Julie (Happy), 11:32:06 02/27/08 Wed

>>>>>hi im sophie i weigh 11 stone and im thirteen how
>>>much
>>>>>should i weigh so i know what to aim for please
>from
>>>>>sophie
>>>>-------------------------
>>----------------------------
>>>>how did u lose that weight
>>>I am 13 and I way 188 pounds, i know i am overweight,
>>>what can i do around the house to lose weight, i am
>>>not able 2 go to the gym, but i can do anything else
>>HI I AM 13 AND I NO HOW YOU FEEL I AM OVERWEIGHT AT
>>189 POUNDS IF YOU WRIGHT ME BACK I CAN GIVE YOU TIPS I
>>WAS 189 AND NOW I AM 115 AND STILL GETTING
>>SKINNYER.TRUST ME.
>hi every one i am 13 i weigh 109 pounds my mom says i
>have a model body and my friends say im so skinny.but
>for some reason i feel GIGANTIC should i loose weight
>or gain weight i need help please e-mail me for tips
>thanks

You are not overweight u are just fine! and if notn ur atleast supoose to be 125 pounds!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- nyasha (happy), 12:49:26 04/19/09 Sun

hi Sophie,
my name is nyasha and i herd ur overweight.
well i my weight: only 81 pounds so i dont have that problem but this is what i do i throw up everything i eat.
u should try it it gets easy after a while
if it works write back to me at Nyashahopkins32@yahoo.com
ps im only 13 and i got kissed by 6 boys before.
because how skinny i am im also the coolest girl in school

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sarahi (sad), 12:04:52 12/21/08 Sun

>>>>hi im sophie i weigh 11 stone and im thirteen how
>>much
>>>>should i weigh so i know what to aim for please from
>>>>sophie
>>>-------------------------
>----------------------------
>>>how did u lose that weight
>>I am 13 and I way 188 pounds, i know i am overweight,
>>what can i do around the house to lose weight, i am
>>not able 2 go to the gym, but i can do anything else
>HI I AM 13 AND I NO HOW YOU FEEL I AM OVERWEIGHT AT
>189 POUNDS IF YOU WRIGHT ME BACK I CAN GIVE YOU TIPS I
>WAS 189 AND NOW I AM 115 AND STILL GETTING
>SKINNYER.TRUST ME.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sarahi (175p), 12:09:51 12/21/08 Sun

>>>>>hi im sophie i weigh 11 stone and im thirteen how
>>>much
>>>>>should i weigh so i know what to aim for please
>from
>>>>>sophie
>>>>-------------------------
>>----------------------------
>>>>how did u lose that weight
>>>I am 13 and I way 188 pounds, i know i am overweight,
>>>what can i do around the house to lose weight, i am
>>>not able 2 go to the gym, but i can do anything else
>>HI I AM 13 AND I NO HOW YOU FEEL I AM OVERWEIGHT AT
>>189 POUNDS IF YOU WRIGHT ME BACK I CAN GIVE YOU TIPS I
>>WAS 189 AND NOW I AM 115 AND STILL GETTING
>>SKINNYER.TRUST ME.
hi i am 13 and i way 175 i just want to lose weight please give me some tips.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Nichole, 19:56:56 09/21/07 Fri

>much
>>>sophie

This may sound crazy, but if you work a lot around your house, the weight will slowly burn off. I thought this was crazy too, but i tried it and it worked!!!! I lost 13 pounds!!! u can also jog or participate in more sports... that works too... my friend (Kelsi) lost 16 pounds by jogging a mile for a couple of weeks... not straight, but EVERY day... also, nobody should care what you look like!! believe in yourself,girl!! if someone stares at you, stare back or say "Whatcha looking at???" (it may annoy them.. but trust me it WORKS!!!!)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- candy (sympathetic), 13:30:15 01/29/09 Thu

Hi i'm Candy and i'm 185 pounds and i feel the same as you! What i'm trying to do is eat half of the food i usually eat and if i'm hungry, i drink lots and lots of water. I know it will help . If it doesn't work, then you should eat your regular food and don't take seconds and candy. :) Also, if you need a snack then you should try and eat salads and and not eat any junkfood! I hope this helps and i hope it helps me too!
Good Luck!
- Candy

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- candy (sympathetic), 13:34:56 01/29/09 Thu

Hey, i know how you feel. Its ok. All you have to do is not eat as much as you used to and jog up and down your house. What are Stones by the way?!?!? Anyway, pray and fast and you'll lose weight!!! If it doesn't work for you, then listen to your friend bing boong! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kylie, 12:37:12 04/23/09 Thu

>much
>>>sophie

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- ariona (sad well i dont know), 17:10:35 10/15/06 Sun

hey im 13 in i was juss wondering is 115 the normal weight 2 a 13 year old cause everone say in skinn but i think im fat so if im 115 im wonder will i be fat when i row up please write me back

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- michael, 18:58:48 12/11/06 Mon

>hey im 13 in i was juss wondering is 115 the normal
>weight 2 a 13 year old cause everone say in skinn but
>i think im fat so if im 115 im wonder will i be fat
>when i row up please write me back
I am a 14 year old boy. I am 5'9'' and weigh 115 pounds. My 13 year old sister is 5'5'' and weighs 130 pounds. So I think you are about average weight

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kay (i fell over weight), 08:15:00 07/16/07 Mon

idk? but i am asking the same quetion only i am 12 and weigh 134 or so.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- amanda, 18:18:35 07/31/07 Tue

115 is totally normal 4 13, i'd actually like 2 way that much

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- HaNnAH, 19:59:48 09/21/07 Fri

Can some1 plz help me!! i am 11 and i weigh 162!! HELP!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- vball-spiker-2 (confused), 09:30:04 09/30/07 Sun

hey..im 12 years old and i weigh about 117 lbs..my friends say im skinny, but i dont think i am, i think theyre just saying that. you dont know how bad i feel because my friend weighs 80 lbs. and i feel like im a fat lard! =[..if anyone has any tips on helping me lose weight, then PLEASE contact me--> athletic_chick-2@hotmail.com

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Abby (ok), 18:18:05 01/31/13 Thu

hi my name is abby and i weigh 120 to 125 and ever one says i skinny but to me im no what should i do i know im skinny in my tummy but the top parts of my legs i feel fat big i need some tips piz i did have a boyfriend but he cheated on me then he started dataing my friend two weeks later and i alway wonder if its me because im fat and my friend skinny so i neeed tips thanks ill message u just need ur email

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- abby (ok), 18:21:52 01/31/13 Thu

>hi my name is abby and i weigh 120 to 125 and im 13 n ever one
>says i skinny but to me im no what should i do i know
>im skinny in my tummy but the top parts of my legs i
>feel fat big i need some tips piz i did have a
>boyfriend but he cheated on me then he started dataing
>my friend two weeks later and i alway wonder if its me
>because im fat and my friend skinny so i neeed tips
>thanks ill message u just need ur email

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- abby (ok), 18:40:42 01/31/13 Thu

>>hi its abby again ii jst fixing this up and i weigh 120 to 125 and im 13 n
>ever one
>>says i skinny but to me im no what should i do i know
>>im skinny in my tummy but the top parts of my legs i
>>feel fat big i need some tips piz i did have a
>>boyfriend but he cheated on me then he started dataing
>>my friend two weeks later and i alway wonder if its me
>>because 2 me im fat and my friend skinny so i neeed tips
>>thanks ill message u just need ur email

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- bing bong (loose SOME WEIGHT!!!!), 22:23:54 12/31/06 Sun

hi sophie yew are to to to to to fat and it is not good and make sure yew loose some more weight and makes sure yew e-mail me back thxx a whold bunch your friend bing bong

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- person, 15:03:04 04/02/07 Mon

>hi sophie yew are to to to to to fat and it is not
>good and make sure yew loose some more weight and
>makes sure yew e-mail me back thxx a whold bunch your
>friend bing bong

thats just bitchy

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- alexis (recovering), 12:41:00 12/19/09 Sat

i happended to stumble across this site, whilst researching on the net. im a grown woman of 24, with two kids, i have had anoreixa for many years. i started out just like all you girls on here. praise each other up instead of critising over weight. less than a year ago i nearly died from kidnay failure, i now have breaking bones and cant walk properly. i haved anorexia to blame for this. she is an evil voice that tells u that u are fat, even though you are fine. girls i survived on half a cup of coffee, and 14 hours of exercise for the last 3 months of my illness, when my body eventually gave up, the pain was unbearable,worse than giving birth to my two kids.
LISTEN PLEASE FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS, DONT GO DOWN THAT PATH, IT ALL STARTED BY CUTTING DOWN ON FOOD, THEN BEING SICK UNTIL ANOREXIA GOT ME, SHE STILL TALKS IN MY HEAD EVERYDAY BUT I FIGHT HER. DONT LET HER GET YOU!!!
STAY HEALTHY!!!
AS FOR THE GIRLS GIVING WEIGHT LOSS TIPS, GET HELP BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE, AS 1 IN 3 PEOPLE WITH EATING DISORDERS DIE, THINK HOW YOUR FAMILIES WOULD FEEL. I NEARLY LOST MINE

YOUR FRIEND AMY

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- alexis ramirez (Happy), 17:03:08 08/30/07 Thu

>Hi my name is alexis i weigh 117 pounds is that alot im 13>

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- porsha (confused), 16:10:37 08/01/06 Tue

well i weigh 111 and i'm 13 but i'm black so dat means my butt and breats and weight are average because i eat alot and it don't matter cuz da food is good and da BOYZZZZZZZ LOVE some meont on there girls only a dog wants a bone if you know what i mean

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Samantha (Excuse me), 22:35:24 12/30/06 Sat

Ok FYI i weigh more than u and i'm younger i dont think throwing up is the way 2 go at all if u push you self too hard u WILL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL!!!!! Listen i completely understand but i try to accept my body and the way i am. I know i'm expressing my feeling to a stranger but thats just how i feel. e-mail me ASAP

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- bing bong (Loose SOME WEIGHT), 22:26:37 12/31/06 Sun

Nobay cares about how much yew weight juss get it straight that yew are a fatty so go and loose so WEIGHT yuor friend bing bong

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- rebudle (grr), 03:14:14 08/19/07 Sun

>Nobay cares about how much yew weight juss get it
>straight that yew are a fatty so go and loose so
>WEIGHT yuor friend bing bong

what your prob dude? THAT IS NOT KOOL!!!
NOBODY NEEDS YOUR NEGETIVITY HERE!!!
YOUR NOT HELPING ANYONE
THIS IS A SUPPORT SITE,
GO ACT LIKE YOUR GHARD WITH THE KEY BOARD SOMEWHERE ELSE

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- JADE (i really want to loose weight), 15:56:44 02/21/07 Wed

~****~HI IM 13 YEARS OLD N ALL I DO IS EAT .I EAT WEN IM DEPREASED,HAPPY,OR WEN I WANT TO. ITS LIKE I HAVE A PROBLEM.ALL THE KIDS IN MY SKOOL MAKE FUN OF ME BECAUSE OF MY WEIGHT. SO DO MY FAMILY, ALL I WANT TO DO IS BE SKINNY LIKE ALL THE OTHER KIDS NOT TO SKINNY BUT JUST RIGHT. PPL SAY DAT MA SKOOL WORK IS SLKAIN BECAUSE IM STRESSED OUT WELL YEA I AM BUT WEN I AM ALL I DO IS EAT.CAN SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME. THE WORST THING IS MA FAMLIY IS POOR WELL NOT LIKE DAT NO ONE IN MA FAMILY HAS A JOB SO THAT MEANS NO MONEY AND ON TOP OF THAT WE R MOVIN N I REALLY WANT A CHANGE AROUND N FOR PPL TO SAY WOW THATS NOT THE JADE WE NOE NOW SHE IS PRETTY>~**~PLZZ HLEP ME N THANX U~~**********~~

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sara, 19:00:29 09/04/07 Tue

i have the same problem, i try to test my will power but it sucks, i get a lot of suport from my friends, and i try to be active. if u critisise ur self a lot for each bad thing u should think of 2 good things.
a saying i tell people is
u can try to be me but u will fail, well it goes viceversa to u can try to be some one else but u will fail because u are u and i am me
this goes for every one else reading this.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: i am 11-year-old -- vanajsha (please), 20:19:04 03/23/07 Fri

hi i am a girl and i am goin to the gym and don't losse weight and i stop eating alot and i still been ganning weight and people been calling me fat and i don't like it and i just need to know what to do to losse weight please if u know message me back please

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: i am 11-year-old -- Nichole, 20:03:51 09/21/07 Fri

>hi i am a girl and i am goin to the gym and don't
>losse weight and i stop eating alot and i still been
>ganning weight and people been calling me fat and i
>don't like it and i just need to know what to do to
>losse weight please if u know message me back please

Can somebody tell me where they are finding these kid gyms??

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Taylor F (i heed help to), 13:39:14 04/07/07 Sat

hi my name is taylor and i am 13 years old and i am really tall i am about 5'6 and i weigh 125 and i dont know if that is the right way and i feel fat to but people say i am in good shape and i am skinny becauze i play basketball but i still feel fat and it sounds like to me you are in good shape girl who weighs 103 i dont know your name but please anszer me back how you loss 7 pounds because i want to lose weigh

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- maddy (stupid), 22:57:29 06/22/07 Fri

oh yeah taylor im 5'8 and weigh 140 pounds so shut up

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Steph, 10:27:03 02/01/08 Fri

i am 13 and very active and still weigh 126. i believe average weight for a 13 year old is about 115. but everyone is different. i have a friend that is 13 and she weighs about 80 and my other friend weighs about 135.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Alexis (sad), 18:25:56 08/13/07 Mon

Hi, im Alexis. Im 13 and im 134! Now thats fat!!! Im so mad about my waight i want to do some thing about it, but i dont know what to do! Do you think you can tell me what you did so i can lose 30 lbs! PLEASE!!! I really need your help! Thanx

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kaylee jackson (BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL DO GOOD!), 18:37:16 08/31/07 Fri

DO NOT EAT TOO MUCH BUT YOU DO EAT TO LITTLE! YOU DO WANT TO BE HEATHY RIGHT THAN DO NOT EAT TOO LITTLE! EAT BREAKFAST ALL WAYS AND EAT LUCH AND DINER EVEN IF IT IS NOT A LOT OF LUNCH AND DINER!!! I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO WEIGH BUT YOU ARE NOT FAT BECAUSE I AM 125!!!!!!

TALK TO ME ANYTIME!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Anna (Pity), 13:18:43 11/04/07 Sun

hi ,
im 17 and Iv heard that a 1 year old shoulld weigh about 30-35 pounds ,
i also read that u throw up after u eat , i just feel ashamed that someone my age is throwing up , it will NOT help you , u loose very bit of weight in a month and u get weak teeth and a whole lot of problems . I allmost died because of this .
i am not telling you to stop i am asking you , but it is your life and i can not tell you what to do . So good luck

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- heather (thats good), 12:45:05 04/07/08 Mon

hey i weigh 90 pounds and i think im fat what should i do

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- emily, 10:56:08 05/30/08 Fri

don't feel bad i am 2 weeks from 13 years old and i have been swimming for 8 years competavly and i weigh almost 170 LBS.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- anonomis, 19:12:33 11/12/08 Wed

i weigh 150 and i am 13 and i am 5-8 is this overweight?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- amber (GrOsEd OuT), 12:15:01 01/05/09 Mon

>>hi , im 13 , and im 103 pound , i just lose about 7
>>pound in the last 2 month , i jux really excertcise
>>and don't eat that much , it was pretty esasy wen u
>>got the hang of it , people said im too skinny , but
>>wen i look in the mirror i tottally don't like wat i
>>see , sometime i got off my diet track and just ate
>>wat i want to eat , then i feel bad and go throw up ,
>>like today i just ate half of bread roll , an lil
>>piece of butter cake , and A cookies, and probaly a
>>bow of rice this afternoon , do u guys think dat too

hey coming from a NORMAL thirteen year old all you girls on this site who r on a diet probably have no life and are sooo self consiouse it makes me laugh cause that sux for u that wiel i get to eat anything i want cause i am normal and u r stuck on some diet wich is prob not working who is enjoying them selfs more
ME !!!
and also that girl who throws up and sees her self fat ya there is a desiese for that and it can kill you !! it is call bolimia and u dicust me of what u do . that is soo gross and i hope you get over it befor you get really sick. also u r puting a really bad example for other girls with the same or hevyer wieght cause now that u sank that loww dont encourage other to screw up there lives like yours
>>much , how much should and 13 year old girl should
>>weight ????please answer and email meh , thanks alott!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- hannah ahlenius (lonley), 18:45:07 08/01/10 Sun

hey im hannah and im 13 5'5 and weigh 135 pounds i think im over weight but i dont want 2 ask my mom 2 buy me anything so how do i lose weight without any equpment or anything else? im very atletic! please help!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Lizzy (Pissed Off at anorexic ppl), 19:17:42 04/30/12 Mon

>>piece of butter cake , and A cookies, and probaly a
>>weight ????please answer and email meh , thanks alott!
YOU NEED TO STOPP THROWING UP!! Thats called being anorexic, or bulemic, and you need to stop. Your teeth get all yellow, and nasty looking because of your stomach acid coming up, when you puke, and your insides (guts, pancreas, etc) get all deformed and don't function properly. I used to have a friend who was like that, and she died. Yes, I said died. It still brings tears to my eyes, every time I think about it. Plus weighing 103 is the perfect size. Trust me on this, I know I am a complete stranger, but I have seen what people like you go through every day just for your image. I'm 13 too. Who cares what other people think!! Be yourself, and if they don't like what they see then thats their problem, and they are not true friends. I'm warning you girl! get yourself out of this situation now, because it will fuck you up when you get older.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- nun-ya, 20:09:38 05/07/13 Tue

130 pounds!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Gigi, 15:51:30 12/06/04 Mon

Sounds like you first need to speak to your parnet's .

>piece of butter cake , and my cookies, and probaly a
>weight ????

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Natalie, 22:05:32 12/29/04 Wed

Ok you dont weigh that much you weigh 103 pounds that is not very much i weigh 110 pounds and that is a lot you dont need to lose weight my friends tell me i look fine but i dont look fine

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- alex, 20:09:53 01/24/06 Tue

im 13 and i weigh 120jlbs.
i play sports but when it comes to working out,
im not the kind of person to do it
do i weigh alot for my age?, and how can i lose
the weight without having to do alot?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- skinny girl (weird), 20:38:10 08/01/06 Tue

I am 13 years old to!
I weight 125 punds..
its not allot to weight!I am very athetic and like you siad you play sports.....so most of your weight is mucsle!
I am trying to be really skinny!Like Nicole Richie skinny!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Skittles, 13:41:26 08/04/07 Sat

Like Nicole Richie? She's like a drug attic and a bulimic, you seem fine the way you are. Maybe, if you truly want to lose weight try to do about 40 crutches a day and try out a sport. I am 13 years old too, and I worry about my weight as well,(I'm 4ft. 9in. and I weigh 94 pounds.) This advice should help, because it worked for me. I do Tae-kwon-do (a martial art) about 3 times a week, and I lost tons of calories. Also, try not to eat to much fatty oils, but DO eat carbs sometimes to boost your energy!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- rebudle (grr), 03:24:15 08/19/07 Sun

>I am 13 years old to!
>I weight 125 pounds..
>its not allot to weight!I am very athetic and like you
>siad you play sports.....so most of your weight is
>mucsle!
>I am trying to be really skinny!Like Nicole Richie
>skinny!

ok first off
Nicole richie is dangerously skinny., she looks like shes about to pass out and die, on top of that shes having a baby and her body is to skinny to have one shes probably going to have a miscarriage because of it. that's NOTHING to want!!!! if you keep up being that skinny your going to end up in one of those rehab places where they watch you 247 through cameras to make sure you don't throw up your food!

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS:

WE ALL CARRIE OUR WEIGHT DIFFERENTLY!!!!

I STRONGLY SUGESTED YOU PEOPLE TLAK TO YOUR DOCTOR! NOT YOUR LITTLE "BING BONG" FRIEND HERE!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- fgffyhhff hggjgjgjgj kjkjkjhkkkj (exactly), 14:08:40 11/06/08 Thu

>I am 13 years old to!
>I weight 125 punds..
>mucsle!
>skinny!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- amrika (shocked), 11:16:39 07/06/11 Wed

>I am 13 years old to!
>I weight 125 punds..
>mucsle!
>skinny!

i'm 13 yrs and wiegh 100-109 pounds and i wanna stay here or lose 5 pounds but i will never ever say i wanna get soooo skinny, are you mad, that lady creeps me to death, if you can just lose 10 pounds you're gonna be fine, but i dont think you're bad, having muscles is GOOD

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- alex (same), 16:42:20 04/03/07 Tue

> i am 13 years old too and i weight 120 pounds too.

> do u have msn

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Kara (ADVICE!), 06:27:45 01/26/08 Sat

when it comes to asking, 'Do I weigh a lot for my age?' there is no particular right or wrong answer. It all depends on what you are doing to stay healthy. But if you are looking for helpful advice to lose weight, I would suggest less junk food, and more athletic activities. You don't have to work out much at all to lose weight. YOU LOSE MORE PLAYING SPORTS****************************************

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- karli (happy), 14:24:25 05/25/10 Tue

>when it comes to asking, 'Do I weigh a lot for my
>age?' there is no particular right or wrong answer. It
>all depends on what you are doing to stay healthy. But
>if you are looking for helpful advice to lose weight,
>I would suggest less junk food, and more athletic
>activities. You don't have to work out much at all to
>lose weight. YOU LOSE MORE PLAYING
>SPORTS****************************************

ok for one, you guys dont have anything to worry about!! the average weight for a 13 year old teen is about 90-130 lbs. and when you do sports, it does get rid of fat but it adds on muscle. although muscle weighs more than fat, you be healthier than a person that weighs the same as you but theres is fat instead of muscle. so if you do sports and you dont see any change in weight its good because most of it is muscle.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sam, 13:37:03 03/20/08 Thu

im 13 yrs old too.
i weigh 120lbs
but i play a lot of sports.
120 lbs is the perfect weight for a 13yr old athletic girl dnt worry about your weight if your like me you have nothing to worry about.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Samantha, 19:02:57 01/03/09 Sat

>im 13 yrs old too.
>i weigh 120lbs
>but i play a lot of sports.
>120 lbs is the perfect weight for a 13yr old athletic
>girl dnt worry about your weight if your like me you
>have nothing to worry about.
Thanks now I have nothing to worry about because I am just like you. I exersize, am 13, and is very athletic. But I still weigh 120 pounds. I feel confident about myself now! :) :) :) :) :) :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- taylor, 20:49:57 10/18/08 Sat

I'm 13 (female)
and I weigh 120 pounds.
I think i eat a little
too much junk food, but
I play sports, and exercise
weekly at my gym, so the only
reason why I'm maintaining
this weight is exercise.
Just eat healthy, and do
what I do "exercise"
and your set.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- amrika (happy), 11:12:14 07/06/11 Wed

>im 13 and i weigh 120jlbs.
>i play sports but when it comes to working out,
>im not the kind of person to do it
>do i weigh alot for my age?, and how can i lose
>the weight without having to do alot?

i'm 13 yrs old and wiegh 100 or 109 pounds i eat breakfast lunch and dinner, if i'm gonna eat a snack in between it's really rare, i use to exercise but stopped, sadly, but still, i eat healthy all the time, i dont think eating alot and exercising is bad, i have big legs, slightly flat stomach, i always complain to my mom im fat and she always says no, n i feel better, sometimes

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- leslie., 15:49:41 09/24/06 Sun

i dont think that i weight that much. i weight 116 and im 13 years old. i also play alot of sports, and i still cant believe im not skinnny like my friends. me to im trying to lose weight and try to be as skinny as nicole richie.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- keyonna ridley (i way 127 im thick), 19:14:06 12/16/06 Sat

>Ok you dont weigh that much you weigh 127 pounds that
>is not very much i weigh 127 pounds and in im thick not fat or big boned thick

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Cinfused (ok), 19:28:05 01/03/07 Wed

I am 13 and i weigh 121 I am now putting myself on a diet to lose 20 pounds everyone tells me i am not fat but i just hate my thighs should I stay with My diet??

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> AM I overweight?? -- Confused : / (ok), 19:31:27 01/03/07 Wed

Like I said I weigh 121 and I also want to lose weight because the adults that know me say that it looks like I am getting bigger in the face and my thighs are way too big for me.... I HATE FATNESS. I want to be skinny like all my friends so badly

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: AM I overweight?? -- mady (sad), 14:06:27 06/18/09 Thu

>
>Like I said I weigh 121 and I also want to lose weight
>because the adults that know me say that it looks like
>I am getting bigger in the face and my thighs are way
>too big for me.... I HATE FATNESS. I want to be skinny
>like all my friends so badly

yea me tooo. i think i eat a little too much but i cant help it. i way 110 lbs is that a lot?
my tummy is getting a little bit bigger and i even excersize doing soccer two times a week. what should i do?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: AM I overweight?? -- Brianna (wtf girls!!!), 15:23:13 09/06/09 Sun

>>You guys should'nt be bagging on yourself about this and I weigh 123 and have round theighs...I have meat on my bones and people say that I am beautiful...and the adults that you know are jerks and they need to get a life instead of judging you...and besides guys prefere a girl with meat on her bones and CURVES like a coke bottle,lol. So just keep it simple drink water dont eat too much junk food and exercise, join gymnastics or something...I am! So don't do anything stupid and starve yourselfs I have curves and I LOVE them and so does my boyfriend ;) <3

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: AM I overweight?? -- Lizzy (crazy XD), 18:39:11 04/30/12 Mon

>>I don't think that 110, or 121 is over-weight for a 13 year old, I am medium sized, and I weigh 135, but the doctor said I'm not over-weight. Plus I have a flat belly and I'm starting to form abs. I run 2-3 miles every day at school for P.E. and every Saturday with my friends. if you wanna keep your self looking good, and in-shape then run, if your not a good runner, then walking a mile is a slower process, but it still burns calories. Also, I've learned that running with friends can help to motivate you, the same with listening to music when you run. It really does help me
>>Like I said I weigh 121 and I also want to lose weight
>>because the adults that know me say that it looks like
>>I am getting bigger in the face and my thighs are way
>>too big for me.... I HATE FATNESS. I want to be skinny
>>like all my friends so badly
>
>yea me tooo. i think i eat a little too much but i
>cant help it. i way 110 lbs is that a lot?
>my tummy is getting a little bit bigger and i even
>excersize doing soccer two times a week. what should i
>do?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: AM I overweight?? -- krissy (joyful), 03:28:11 08/08/10 Sun

>
>Like I said I weigh 121 and I also want to lose weight
>because the adults that know me say that it looks like
>I am getting bigger in the face and my thighs are way
>too big for me.... I HATE FATNESS. I want to be skinny
>like all my friends so badly
ok im thirteen also and i weigh 97 pounds i play sports but eat alot of junk i thought i was fat cuz my friends look skinier but i only weigh 97 pounds should i loose weight?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: AM I overweight?? -- kristty (worried), 03:32:38 08/08/10 Sun

im thirteen and i feel really fat i weigh 97 pounds and the reason is cuz my boyfriend is twelve but he weighs 82 pounds and i feel emberassed that he weighs really less then me he doesnt mine but of course I DO! Should i loose weight?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: AM I overweight?? -- Lizzy (Fed-Up with everyone thinking they are too fat), 18:57:26 04/30/12 Mon

>im thirteen and i feel really fat i weigh 97 pounds
>and the reason is cuz my boyfriend is twelve but he
>weighs 82 pounds and i feel emberassed that he weighs
>really less then me he doesnt mine but of course I DO!
>Should i loose weight?
NO you should NOT lose weight, you are actually underweight, and so is your boyfriend, you should be at least 105 for our age. (I'm 13 too) I weigh 135, and my doctor says that I am a good size, and weight for my age. I am 5-1. Plus, if your boyfriend doesn't care than you shouldn't either, but i do know how you feel, that has happened to me. Plus, he is younger than you, he should be weighing 97 (your weight) and you should be weighing at least 105. Don't think your fat, because thinking your fat when you are actually, skinny, or in your case a little under-weight can be very dangerous. I will pray for you, and I hope everything gets better for you. Plus, by now you and your boyfriend are probably broken up, no offense, but relationships go by SO fast... You either get bored, or start liking someone else, or vice-versa, unless you actually love each other. I seriously doubt that though, because we are only 13. Good Luck

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- rebudle (grrr), 03:31:39 08/19/07 Sun

>I am 13 and i weigh 121 I am now putting myself on a
>diet to lose 20 pounds everyone tells me i am not fat
>but i just hate my thighs should I stay with My diet??

no hun, you shouldn't if you dislike a preticular part of your body then you should excercise not diet, diet when your overweight, for instance, if your gut(tummy) bothers you do 40 ab crunches a day. if your thighs in your case bother you then walk around your neighbor hood or walk to your library and back. you don't have to have a fancy tridmile, all you need is a floor (for ab crunches) and the outdoors (to walk, do sports) whatever

DIET PILLS DONT WORK

NICOLE RICHIE IS NOT THE PICTURE OF HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Brianna (Happy), 15:12:00 09/06/09 Sun

>Hey Im 13 too anad i weigh about 123-120 and its no big deal if you have a little meat on your legs...I do! And guys (just saying) prefere a girl who has curves, like a coke bottle,lol. But yah theres no need to go on a diet, they dont work anyway. Just don't eat too much junk and exercise. I'm getting ready to do gymnastics and I know its a great way to stay fit. So don't worry too much about it. We're on the same page:)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sam, 19:57:18 02/11/07 Sun

how much should you weigh if you are 13 years old. I am 160 pounds is that alot?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- RTGRE, 06:33:44 01/26/08 Sat

YES!!!!! U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF URSELF! >=(

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Jaeda Marie, 20:00:05 10/29/09 Thu

no you shouldnt be ashamed im13 and 127 i play soccer volleyball and alot of sports you should just eat healthyer and exersize dont starve yourself hunnnn.

=]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- jkdijfi, 08:25:33 11/23/10 Tue

>no thats so bogus for her to say that it depends on ur height and wat u do on a daily basses

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- dee, 17:42:38 02/27/08 Wed

>how much should you weigh if you are 13 years old. I
>am 160 pounds is that alot?

um yes it is sorry to say the doctor told me that i was overweight but only by a couple pounds rite now I 13 years old And weight 140.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kelly, 20:30:45 03/02/08 Sun

you should not be ashamed of your self some people gain weight when there young and slim down as they get older.since your 13 just cutting out junk foods taking walks drinking water instead of soda and other sugar drinks not saying a treat once in a while is bad.the better you feel about your self and the healther you eat you will get to your own comfort weight.my daughter also weighed 170 know she is 150 and still working to her comfort level.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Stephany, 22:19:48 07/06/09 Mon

hey im steph, im 13 and i weigh 135 and i hav been on a diet. try this: DRINK A HUGE GLASS OF MILK IN THE MORNING, WAIT ABOUT 3 HRS AND EAT A LIL SNACK LIKE CARROTS/FRUIT, THEN 3 HRS LATER HAVE A GOOD MEAL, BTW CHEW SLOWLY AND DRINK A LOT OF PURE WATER AND ICE! AFTER 6 MORE HRS EAT A LIGHT DINNER AND TWO HRS B4 U GO TO SLEEP DRINK MILK, ALSO USE THE BATHROOM ALOT, WHEN U GET RID OF WASTE, U LET GO OF A LIL BIT OF WEIGHT. i lost a couple pounds with this method. i used to b 141. and dont freak, ur tall rit? so u should weigh about 100 something. im 5ft something!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Debbie (How much should i weight??), 16:54:25 03/07/07 Wed

>ok hi well i am debbie and my friends tell me i am pretty but i think to myself how can i be pretty if i weight to much!! i am 13 years old and i wieght about 150 wayyy too much but i just cant find a ways to lose weight nothing works for me!! so can you help me plzzz!!!???=[

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- stephany, 22:26:34 07/06/09 Mon

>>ok hi well i am debbie and my friends tell me i am
>pretty but i think to myself how can i be pretty if i
>weight to much!! i am 13 years old and i wieght about
>150 wayyy too much but i just cant find a ways to lose
>weight nothing works for me!! so can you help me
>plzzz!!!???=[

hey im steph, im 13 and i weigh 135 and i hav been on a diet. try this: DRINK A HUGE GLASS OF MILK IN THE MORNING, WAIT ABOUT 3 HRS AND EAT A LIL SNACK LIKE CARROTS/FRUIT, THEN 3 HRS LATER HAVE A GOOD MEAL, BTW CHEW SLOWLY AND DRINK A LOT OF PURE WATER AND ICE! AFTER 6 MORE HRS EAT A LIGHT DINNER AND TWO HRS B4 U GO TO SLEEP DRINK MILK, ALSO USE THE BATHROOM ALOT, WHEN U GET RID OF WASTE, U LET GO OF A LIL BIT OF WEIGHT. i lost a couple pounds with this method. i used to b 141. and dont freak, ur tall rit? so u should weigh about 100 something. im 5ft something!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- gaby (idk), 12:16:20 08/10/09 Mon

>plzzz!!!???=[

hi my name is gabriela but i like gaby better every 1 tells me im really pretty and every thing like that.people ask me if im 16 but im barely 13. i weight maybe like 130 or more i think im huge ive tried every thing 2 loss weight but nothing works on me nether i guess all the thing is to do is to eat healthy no junk food and ride you bike every day! and that works alot i did that for a while but i stoped and gained weight! but if you dont like to exercis like me lolz well idk!
so the best is riding the bike!
-gaby
hope it will work!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Brianna (huuh...), 15:40:08 09/06/09 Sun

>>>ok hi well i am debbie and my friends tell me i am
>>pretty but i think to myself how can i be pretty if i
>>weight to much!! i am 13 years old and i wieght about
>>150 wayyy too much but i just cant find a ways to lose
>>weight nothing works for me!! so can you help me
>>plzzz!!!???=[
>
>hi my name is gabriela but i like gaby better every 1
>tells me im really pretty and every thing like
>that.people ask me if im 16 but im barely 13. i weight
>maybe like 130 or more i think im huge ive tried every
>thing 2 loss weight but nothing works on me nether i
>guess all the thing is to do is to eat healthy no junk
>food and ride you bike every day! and that works alot
>i did that for a while but i stoped and gained weight!
>but if you dont like to exercis like me lolz well idk!
>so the best is riding the bike!
>-gaby
>hope it will work!

>>Ok look girls all you have to freakin do is not eat junk food, exercise daily (join gymnastics or something), drink water, and eat healthy food like fruit, wheat bread, milk, vegtables, and meats that give you proteein!!! dont do diets they dont work.And its best to have curves anyways duh!! (guys prefere it anyways ) If you dont feel good about yourself heres what you can do... take a picture of yourself that makes you look beautiful and tape it on your mirror(: And if you STILL dont feel good the way you look get a picture of what yoou want to look like, put it somewhere where you'll see it everyday and remind yourself tht almost everything you do brings you closer and closer to that dream body of yours..but if you ask me you're fine the way you are cause I am 13 weigh about 124 have slimming/beautiful curves and love the way I am and look. And so does my hot boyfriend (; Oh and one more thing you want to know why a guy likes a girl w/a curvy figure? IS so they have more to hold! Ha ha Dueces!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Caitlin (Okay), 19:35:11 03/03/10 Wed

>plzzz!!!???=[

Hi, im cailtin, im 13 and i weight 150 too....To all u other girls that are saying that ur sooo FAt and only weight 120-130.. i say ur crazy, that sounds like a moderate weight to me...U dont wanna look TOO skinny cause that is worse than looking fat..!! trust me there are girls at my High-school that look....ummm...Ewww....there like 100 pounds even at 13 (some people may be 100 even and look just fine) but to these girls....They dont.
Im telling you,

But, anyways i weight 150 i used to weight 156 i lost 6 pounds just by running with my little cousin and swimming alot over the summer....i was trying to lose weight but not really. i am trying to lose weight now. i dont eat before or during school (not even lunch) i come home and i eat a Homemade sub, i buy Ham and Kraft anmerican chesse (its white like sub-ways and pizza kings) and i get a bag of already chopped lettece, and a tomato, and i eat mayo too. then around 7-8 ill get a little hungry so i will eat pizza rolls or something then i will walk 10-25 minutes on the treadmill. i do exersize in Gym class too. I try to do 100 jumping jacks but that can be hard so i will do 50-80 Ususally but i try for 100. i do 30 situps...and Drink alot of water....yupp!! thats what i do and i will leave a Message on this again whenever i lose more weight
I am 13, weight 150, and i have to say i really anit all that big, it just i have big boobs, and thighs.. My arms arent big and i have a Pooch...So!! yeahh thats me and my story (:

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- nykol, 17:22:07 04/01/07 Sun

i am 13 and i weigh 170.5 but i only look 120 do i lose the weight!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Jenna (Live Life To Its Fullest), 22:06:32 05/22/07 Tue

>i am 13 and i weigh 170.5 but i only look 120 do i
>lose the weight!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Brianna (head ache), 15:46:24 09/06/09 Sun

>i am 13 and i weigh 170.5 but i only look 120 do i
>lose the weight!

>>Simple, eat nutritious foods like wheat bread,milk, meats that'll give you good protein, lots of water, fruits, vegtables and exercise daily...do a simple sport tht you've been wanting to try out for. But diets dont work.And oh yah one more thing guys like a girl with slimming curves! so dont go all stick figure!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Maggie (confused), 18:47:06 06/20/07 Wed

ok im 13 and i weigh 130 pounds but i play soccer ride horses and play basketball. is that alot to weigh??

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- aryanna, 11:44:42 07/06/07 Fri

>ok im 13 and i weigh 130 pounds but i play soccer ride
>horses and play basketball. is that alot to weigh??
its not how much you weigh, its how you carry it.Like im 5"7, 14 and i weigh 115.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Noelani, 13:06:02 02/02/11 Wed

>ok im 13 and i weigh 130 pounds but i play soccer ride
>horses and play basketball. is that alot to weigh??

I am 13 and i am 125, im starting an weightloss plan because i am a little chubby but anyway i think your weight is fine i do horseback riding too so alot of that weight could be muscle.Just remember this - life is short,enjoy the ride,do not worry about ur weight just worry about having fun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sporty, 22:39:29 08/18/07 Sat

I am 13 years old i just turned 13. i weigh 144lb but i don't really like the way I look. I like wearing a bikini at the pool but i wear a shirt over it. But i feel incomfertable. I want to lose weight but what is the healthiest way for a 13 year old to lose weight??

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Stephany, 22:28:01 07/06/09 Mon

>I am 13 years old i just turned 13. i weigh 144lb but
>i don't really like the way I look. I like wearing a
>bikini at the pool but i wear a shirt over it. But i
>feel incomfertable. I want to lose weight but what is
>the healthiest way for a 13 year old to lose weight??

this is the 3rd time i post this!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- breona (hey), 05:44:29 10/03/07 Wed

>Ok you dont weigh that much you weigh 103 pounds that
>is not very much i weigh 110 pounds and that is a lot
>you dont need to lose weight my friends tell me i look
>fine but i dont look fine
natalie 110 pounds is not a lot you r skinny

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- tori (:[), 16:57:08 10/11/07 Thu

hey im tori and im 13. i way like 121.1 and im trying to weight about 100-110, but i really want to weight in the middle of that but nothing works. if i exersice for like 6 hours straight, i'll lose about 4 pounds but i cant exercise for 6 hours everyday! helllpppp please. i need to be skinny for my 8th grade beach party where my hole class goes too! espically hot kids. [:

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Stephany, 22:29:52 07/06/09 Mon

>hey im tori and im 13. i way like 121.1 and im trying
>to weight about 100-110, but i really want to weight
>in the middle of that but nothing works. if i exersice
>for like 6 hours straight, i'll lose about 4 pounds
>but i cant exercise for 6 hours everyday! helllpppp
>please. i need to be skinny for my 8th grade beach
>party where my hole class goes too! espically hot
>kids. [:

this is the 4th time i post this!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- a peach hot 4 a rockstar, 15:53:25 10/16/07 Tue

i know what u mean, i'm about 121 and
i think that all my wieght is on my thighs!
but all my friends say that i'm okay & pretty
but ive been rejected from guys when i try 2
ask them out,is there something wrong w/me?
but im trying 2 aim 4 100-110
i a little envyous of people w/ high metabolisums
i want 2 have one >:( what does anyone else think?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sarah (TO DIET OR NOT TO DIET THAT IS THE QUESTION), 14:14:50 10/23/07 Tue

u all think weighin 120-130 is bad try one 149 and u want to be 120..... i have dieted since the begininng of the summer and lost bout 8 pounds but should i stay on my diet which i shying away from all sweets and kinda starving my self????

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sarah (ME AGAIN), 14:17:29 10/23/07 Tue

i also have a myspace under sarah....... its a picture wit a gurl standing toward the left and im wearing a white shirt wit pink spots

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- samantha (weight), 18:02:53 11/03/07 Sat

i am 12 i will be 13 on the 15th of november
i weigh 145lbs.
am i over weight
am i under weight.
i am 5' 11"

HELPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- K.K. ((Trying to help)), 22:52:31 12/15/07 Sat

>i am 12 i will be 13 on the 15th of november
>i weigh 145lbs.
>am i over weight
>am i under weight.
> i am 5' 11"
>
>HELPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are ok since you are 5' 11". I think if you would like to be more comfortable of how you look you should exercise at least 3 times a week, and eat 4 times a day, but healthy foods such as fruits, protein, and vegetables. Don't worry, there are a lot of girls like you (also me!!) who worry about weight. I am 4' 9" and weigh 98lbs. It doesn't seem like much, but you are lucky you are tall, because I'm short, and the shorter you are the more you have to worry about weight. You seem pretty tall, so I think your weight is at its average,(96-120). The best of luck, from: K.K.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- taylor<3, 15:10:59 02/24/09 Tue

im really fat for my age i weigh i 150 and i have strech marks on my hips its pretty imbarrasing when all my freinds take off their shirts when we go to the beach and i dont know what to do any one have this problem??what should i do??btw im also 13

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Stephany, 23:23:34 07/06/09 Mon

>i am 12 i will be 13 on the 15th of november
>i weigh 145lbs.
>am i over weight
>am i under weight.
> i am 5' 11"
>
>HELPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i asked my super smart older sis and she said that ur a lil under weight. since ur tall ur weight is okay. if i were u, i wouldnt gain or loose weight!! ur fine!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- madison (sad), 15:47:26 11/06/07 Tue

im 13 years old and i weigh i116
i feeel so fat, and i wanna be skinny
:(
help me!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- imnottellinguminame, 12:25:20 11/10/07 Sat

Im 13 years old too1 and I weigh 135 pounds and if you calculate mi BMI im not conciterd overweight. jsut a thought to help. I am 5'4"

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Smiley (weirdo), 12:27:35 11/17/07 Sat

Ok i'm a teacher but when i was 13 i weighed about 135 pounds and now i think i weigh just a 100 pounds and my students love me

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- channel amaya (omg), 15:34:22 11/17/07 Sat

im 13 years old and i weigh 101 pounds im "5 2"

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Paige (WEIGHT SUCKS), 16:05:44 11/19/07 Mon

You all are lucky, i am severly over weight and it sucks!
I weigh 165 and i am a 13 year old girl living day by day with no smiling faces!!! :(

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- olivia, 10:15:10 04/04/08 Fri

you are not over wight what is your hight?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- ainelec (in need of wait loss), 02:00:04 11/30/07 Fri

all of these other girls basicly compared to me they got it good im not even 13 yet my 13 is 4 months away its in march and i weigh alot but i mean alot for my age i weigh 165 well at least thats what i think the last time i weighed my self thats what it said but the good thing is that i am 5'51/2 tall so that makes it seem less noiticible but still i feell super uncomfortable and the problem is i have a difficult time sticking to a diet or exercise plan cause really stomach is not that big neither are my thighs but the worst thing of all about my weight is that i have sensitive skin and since im getting bigger im getting alot of stretch marks that is the most embarrising thing of all and i have friends that are fater than me and they dont have stretch marks stretch marks are super dicusting and the thing is i have them in two different places well actually three i have them under upper arm and hips and thighs and my dream is to be able to wear a bikini with a skinny anti stretch mark body

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- ainelec (in need of wait loss), 02:02:39 11/30/07 Fri

>
>all of these other girls basicly compared to me they
>got it good im not even 13 yet my 13 is 4 months away
>its in march and i weigh alot but i mean alot for my
>age i weigh 165 well at least thats what i think the
>last time i weighed my self thats what it said but the
>good thing is that i am 5'51/2 tall so that makes it
>seem less noiticible but still i feell super
>uncomfortable and the problem is i have a difficult
>time sticking to a diet or exercise plan cause really
>stomach is not that big neither are my thighs but the
>worst thing of all about my weight is that i have
>sensitive skin and since im getting bigger im getting
>alot of stretch marks that is the most embarrising
>thing of all and i have friends that are fater than me
>and they dont have stretch marks stretch marks are
>super dicusting and the thing is i have them in two
>different places well actually three i have them under
>upper arm and hips and thighs and my dream is to be
>able to wear a bikini with a skinny anti stretch mark
>body

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- healthy kid, 14:14:04 02/07/08 Thu

hey dont forget that all kids go through puberty! girls gain weight and their body is still going through changes! but if u want to lose weight try special k stuff its really good i tryed it and i lost weight with excersize of course! if youre trying to get more excercize try soccer in your backyard or dancing or just doing jumps and kicks! >
>all of these other girls basicly compared to me they
>got it good im not even 13 yet my 13 is 4 months away
>its in march and i weigh alot but i mean alot for my
>age i weigh 165 well at least thats what i think the
>last time i weighed my self thats what it said but the
>good thing is that i am 5'51/2 tall so that makes it
>seem less noiticible but still i feell super
>uncomfortable and the problem is i have a difficult
>time sticking to a diet or exercise plan cause really
>stomach is not that big neither are my thighs but the
>worst thing of all about my weight is that i have
>sensitive skin and since im getting bigger im getting
>alot of stretch marks that is the most embarrising
>thing of all and i have friends that are fater than me
>and they dont have stretch marks stretch marks are
>super dicusting and the thing is i have them in two
>different places well actually three i have them under
>upper arm and hips and thighs and my dream is to be
>able to wear a bikini with a skinny anti stretch mark
>body

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- michelle (stressed), 10:08:27 12/22/07 Sat

very girls body is diffrent. you may be 4'9 and weigh 98 pounds or you may be 5'9 and weigh 140 but every girls bodies are different. im about 5'4 and weigh about 113 and i dont look fat. just stop worring and eat less and exercise. thats all you can do. so insted of being on the computer writing about your probels just exersice and eat better. its not that attractive to be knife thin either ;)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- lara, 16:07:42 02/11/08 Mon

whats a good exercise to burn fat and how can i get a flat belly?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Jackie, 11:03:40 02/16/08 Sat

k i weight like 128 and i am 13 and about 5' 2''
is that alot
all my friend and peers are skinnyer than me
but everone says im not fat but i think i am
am i?
what the best way to loose belly fat and fat on my thighs?

HELP!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Tracy, 17:11:43 02/16/08 Sat

im 13 years old, im 5' 2'', and i weigh 140 pounds!! i know it sounds fat, but i work out every day, play sports, and i walk to and from school, which is 2 1/2 miles away. I dont look fat, but i think i am. What do you think?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- miki, 13:12:46 04/23/08 Wed

>im 13 years old, im 5' 2'', and i weigh 140 pounds!! i
>know it sounds fat, but i work out every day, play
>sports, and i walk to and from school, which is 2 1/2
>miles away. I dont look fat, but i think i am. What do
>you think?
i think u are just fine

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- peyton (questionable????), 16:42:17 02/18/08 Mon

i am 13 and i only weigh 69 pounds i am very petite and skinney but i eat alot and i am very active and healthy!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- mary floyd (happy), 07:48:36 02/22/08 Fri

i'm 145, 13 yrs old. I'm lovin' my life, I'm happy with my wieght, i'd never want to be celeb. skinny yuck! and I'm only 5'2" I'm still happy ;) don't give into peer presure about trying to be so skinny that when you fall down you break like a tooth pick

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Callie, 23:55:27 03/28/08 Fri

Ok here is the thing you need to go on how tall you are and the way your body carries the weight! or you should put 5 lbs on each inch you grow.like If your 5 foot you should weight 100 and if your 5'1 than you should weight 105 and so on...Im 13 5'7 and 110 lbs and Im sure your not fat at your weight = ))

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- olivia, 09:55:13 04/04/08 Fri

i am 13 and i wiegh 93 pounds is that under weight or normal or over weight?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- dog-girl, 10:08:28 04/04/08 Fri

i am 13 and i wiegh 92 pounds, my height is 5'1 am i under weight normal or over weight?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- ice (confused), 16:57:27 05/04/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sam, 11:11:01 05/07/08 Wed

Is 125 lbs alot for 13?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- viviana, 14:47:14 05/14/08 Wed

okay i'm almost 13 and my weight is 93 and i'm 4'9 is that
good or bad pleas wright bach yhanks?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- taytay (good i gess), 18:41:20 05/19/08 Mon

ok girl see it makes me hecka mad when girls like you compline about being fat when i just turnd 14 and i weigh 230 and i cant seem to loose it sooo when you think about your lil weigh dont trip because you need to think about people that wish they had as much food as you in yo stomic so next time you look in the meiror say to yo self,(yeahi mite have a lil fat on my bones but so what i fell fine and i m only concernd wit what i see)

by jatavia alexander

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- lil shawty (shock), 09:02:14 06/22/08 Sun

jesus i weight i27lb!! n ma height is 5.2 i ws lyk jesus holy crap but im no rly bother cuz i feel gud abot ma self but im shock!!! =O lol

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- lil shawty (shock), 09:03:23 06/22/08 Sun

>jesus i weight 127lb!! n ma height is 5.2 i ws lyk
>jesus holy crap but im no rly bother cuz i feel gud
>abot ma self but im shock!!! =O lol

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Jessicaaa, 09:24:53 07/20/09 Mon

>jesus i weight i27lb!! n ma height is 5.2 i ws lyk
>jesus holy crap but im no rly bother cuz i feel gud
>abot ma self but im shock!!! =O lol

iS2G ; Yahh all a bunchh of Lossa`s soo what if God made u fat or skinny ? BE HAPPY !! & most of yahh tLkinq abt losinq weight & yah onLy 116 pounds ? -___- ; Thas ohdeeee Lame & ugLy ! & sum chiqk sed somethinq abt wantinq to loOk like nicoLe richiee ; u onn sum seriouss shytt ! Likeee -___- ; W.e yahh sum Lames & this juss got me maddd ! Juss had ttooo telL yahh thaa :) Byeeeee <33

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Jessicaa Rogers, 09:26:06 07/20/09 Mon

>>jesus i weight i27lb!! n ma height is 5.2 i ws lyk
>>jesus holy crap but im no rly bother cuz i feel gud
>>abot ma self but im shock!!! =O lol
>
>
>iS2G ; Yahh all a bunchh of Lossa`s soo what if God
>made u fat or skinny ? BE HAPPY !! & most of yahh
>tLkinq abt losinq weight & yah onLy 116 pounds ? -___-
>; Thas ohdeeee Lame & ugLy ! & sum chiqk sed somethinq
>abt wantinq to loOk like nicoLe richiee ; u onn sum
>seriouss shytt ! Likeee -___- ; W.e yahh sum Lames &
>this juss got me maddd ! Juss had ttooo telL yahh thaa
>:) Byeeeee <33

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- crazi (confused), 17:28:34 06/23/08 Mon

ok. im 13 years old and i weigh 113 pounds. everyone tells me i look fine. but i dont think i do. if i am 5 foot 3 and a half about how mmuch should i weigh. cuz i looked it up and it says i should weigh 101 pounds. but i dont believe it.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Courtney (small), 22:03:48 07/20/08 Sun

well Im 13 and I weigh 83lbs.

I play sport and run every night

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- jashmin (confused), 15:14:25 08/11/08 Mon

hi i am a 13 year old girl i weigh 140 pounds and i am 4" 6` what should i do how will i lose all that weight help me please

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- rayleen (not sure.....), 10:35:40 08/18/08 Mon

i'm 5.1 and i weight 84 pounds....
[i eat alot tooo].....

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Miranda (Ok with it), 16:37:20 09/08/08 Mon

Im 13 and weigh 97 pounds and i think that its ok. But like i feel like if i werent skinny boys wouldnt like me. So I try eating right but theres so much preasure on girls.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Amanda., 13:08:54 04/08/09 Wed

im 13,
im 5'2
i weigh 115 pounds,
is that over weight ?
all my friends are around 105.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- cory (the happy football chick/ goth), 15:45:15 04/26/09 Sun

im i3 i weigh 140 but somtimes it goes down i30. my wii says that it is over weight than my neice says im not idk who to trust? if you weigh about 115 or 120 please tell me hoe you got it my goal is to get to those pounds before may 22

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Camilla (upset), 14:29:09 05/02/09 Sat

I am 5 foot 1, i weight 110 pounds, is that normal? it's only around my belly were i feel a little over weight, i am around 37 inches, and wear a juniors 4, i am kind of upset, my friend is 103, skinny around her belly, and she thinks i am not fat, but i am, a little. too . pudgy.
i am athletic, i play sports, i am into junk food, yes, pub mix, that kind of stuff. please help me! and i am 13

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- brooke (self concious), 19:28:09 05/03/09 Sun

i am 13 years old and i wieght 145. i know that that isnt healthy and its mostly just muscle but my stomache and thighs arnt too pretty. i want to lose weight before i go onto high school so that guys will know me and skinny not that girl that lost alot of weight. my freinds get mad at me because i think that everyone is skinnier than me but its wwwwwaaaayyyyyy true. what should i do :/

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sonja (im very upsset), 16:06:44 05/25/09 Mon

hey all of you people..
well im 13 years old and i weight 126 pounds
im scared as hell because i feel terrebly fat..
how can i lose weight?
help help!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kenya, 09:42:10 06/23/09 Tue

wellim 13 yr ols to i weigh 141 but is in shape and i do cheerleading im 5'8 most of my weight mite as well say isz from height and muscle i wanna lose weight but ppl say if i lose weight imma luk lyke a crackhead lol! so it all depends on if ur n shape or not

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Bianca, 00:31:20 07/18/09 Sat

>Ok you dont weigh that much
>is not very much i weigh 132 pounds and that is a lot
>i am 4'11" should i lose weight and how much

PLEASE RE-PLY

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- {SKITTLEZ}<!ANARCHY!>, 17:20:21 09/24/09 Thu

im 13 & i weigh 84......is that under weight......& im 5 foot 1

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- samantha ramsey (im fat), 19:22:12 11/21/09 Sat

i weigh 200 pounds and i play sports but i never seem to keep the weight off and when it comes to eating im the champion...i cut myself because of my weight im obese and fat...how much should i weigh

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> i am 13 too -- lacie (sad), 21:00:53 08/27/10 Fri

i am mad at myself because i probably weigh like 180 pounds.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sarah (i feel weird and short), 08:29:14 11/02/10 Tue

im 13 and 4ft 3in and weigh 68.5lbs so you people are pretty lucky... heoght wise and weght wise

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Kate, 13:10:31 06/17/13 Mon

I'm 13. A county team swimmer and I'm 5'5. I only weigh 94 pounds!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Muna (happy,polite,friendly,quiet), 22:19:31 02/06/07 Tue

Hi,my friend is 19 years old and she weight about 162 pounds,she totaly doesn't like the way she looks.she wants to know how much she should exactly weight by her age she is in.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- person, 15:06:25 04/02/07 Mon

>Sounds like you first need to speak to your parnet's .
>
>
>>piece of butter cake , and my cookies, and probaly a
>>weight ????

let me tell ya sumthin i'm 13 and i wish i weighed 103 lbs so you arent fat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- crazi, 17:34:15 06/23/08 Mon

>>Sounds like you first need to speak to your parnet's .
>>
>>
>>>hi , im 13 , and im 103 pound , i just lose about 7
>>>pound in the last 2 month , i jux really excertcise
>>>and don't eat that much , it was pretty esasy wen u
>>>got the hang of it , people said im too skinny , but
>>>wen i look in the mirror i tottally don't like wat i
>>>see , sometime i got off my diet track and just ate
>>>wat i want to eat , then i feel bad and go throw up ,
>>>like today i just ate half of bread roll , an lil
>>>piece of butter cake , and my cookies, and probaly a
>>>bow of rice this afternoon , do u guys think dat too
>>>much , how much should and 13 year old girl should
>>>weight ????
>
>
>
>let me tell ya sumthin i'm 13 and i wish i weighed 103
>lbs so you arent fat

ummm...anerexia is a bad thing. an i wish i weigh 103. but i dont. and i dont go an throw up. so u should stop what ur doin and be a kid. worry about ur weight when u become an adult.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: i need to lose weight -- Taylor (I need to lose weight), 13:46:39 04/07/07 Sat

ok i weigh 125 and i play basketball and i play outside all the time and i dont spend that much inside and i wish i weigh like 103 or like these other girls that are skinny and people say i am on good shape and that i am skinny but i feel so fat and i need to lose some weigh so can some one help me please and i am really tall for my age i am 5'6

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- fat girl (deprest), 13:22:42 01/20/08 Sun

Im 13 and i weigh between 170 and 176.:( Man im fat right. And let me tell you no where close to having a boy friend. boys take one look at me and look away and laugh. Now how do u think i feel? im tring so hard to lose weight. Well at least it feels like i am. Any way i know its not the right weight for me. Its humiliating. I hate it. Please help me.:(

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- fat girl (deprest), 13:24:10 01/20/08 Sun

Im 13 and i weigh between 170 and 176.:( Man im fat right. And let me tell you no where close to having a boy friend. boys take one look at me and look away and laugh. Now how do u think i feel? im tring so hard to lose weight. Well at least it feels like i am. Any way i know its not the right weight for me. Its humiliating. I hate it. But i do play lots of sports. And want to be SLIM! Please help me.:(

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- fat girl (deprest), 13:29:33 01/20/08 Sun

Im 13 and i weigh between 170 and 176. I am 5.3 ft.:( Man im fat right. And let me tell you no where close to having a boy friend. boys take one look at me and look away and laugh. Now how do u think i feel? im tring so hard to lose weight. Well at least it feels like i am. Any way i know its not the right weight for me. Its humiliating. I hate it. But i do play lots of sports. And want to be SLIM! Please help me.:(

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sam, 11:07:43 05/07/08 Wed

I am 13 and weigh around 125. I am skinny in the waist but i hate my thighs SOOOOOOOOOOO much! what should i do to lose wight off my thighs?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- LiL_LoVe, 01:28:39 01/03/05 Mon

I think that you sound perfect. I mean, I feel fat because I'm 117, but you're only 103!!! We're 13, we should weigh around 100-110, I think.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- who cares, 13:21:34 02/03/06 Fri

I think that weighing from ?-? pounds is ok, unless your using an eating disorder to make your self skinnier like throwing up or skipping meals,everyone is different and being judged by your weight is just a stupid sterio type, i personally don't care wat people think of me wen it comes to my body i weigh 105 pounds, thats right for me, u may weigh 130 pounds, thats right for u

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- *Tricia*, 16:23:54 06/17/05 Fri

>weight ????

hey! Im 13 years old bout to b 14 i weigh liek 108 pounds or so and I think that i look really good! I mean i see girls 3times my size and only like 12..ur 13 and weigh 103..plus ur dieting doesn;t sound that great..I went through the same thing and the outcome on my story isn't good...just eat heathly and b happy with urself so matter what!! Much Love XXX000XXX-<3*Tricia

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- skinny, 11:45:52 07/20/05 Wed

>weight ???? hey i am 90 to 85 pounds and i probably havent eaten in 2 to 3 months it kills

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Whitney, 09:06:41 09/29/05 Thu

um...hi
i don't know why u think ur fat. im 143 pounds! and i'm 13 too. but im still losing. not as much as u though! that's not good! especially if ur throwing up!!! just eat slow. u feel more full when u eat slow. just do that a few times a day. it might help! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Cassandra, 20:12:28 10/10/05 Mon

>hey um your sooo not fat im like 86 pounds and i think that im sooo fat so you pry look skinny and plus your probably tall i mean im only 5 foot 3 and im 13 years old too!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- cassandra, 20:13:51 10/10/05 Mon

>>hey um your sooo not fat im like 86 pounds and i
>think that im sooo fat so you pry look skinny and plus
>your probably tall i mean im only 5 foot 3 and im 13
>years old too! and im trying to loose weight too!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Shary, 07:42:46 10/16/05 Sun

>weight ????
I think thats fine how much u weigh.. when i was 13 i weighed 110 pounds.. now im 19 and i weigh 120..so hmm.. i think u are totally over thinkin urself..u prob look great!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kirsty, 11:39:19 02/05/06 Sun

heya im only 12 and i weigh 84 pounds and i want to loose weight.everyone says im skinny but wen i look in the mirror thats not the case.i really want to loose weight even though ppl say ur skinny you have to feel skinny to be skiiny and all the time i get upset abt my weight and most of the times i just want to eat chocolate but i dont.i feel so fat and want to loose weight has any1 got any tips for me?
kirsty
hi , im 13 , and im 103 pound , i just lose about 7
>weight ????

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Marie, 08:57:28 03/20/06 Mon

>weight ????

Hey you make seem so fat even though i know i'm not i'm 5'3 and weigh a 127lb and if you a 103 thats really small and i mean i were a size 5 i don't think i'm that big wieght isn't every thing because everybody going to weigh different wieght because of diffrent body types

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- imnotfat, 21:11:31 06/12/06 Mon

>Hey you make seem so fat even though i know i'm not
>i'm 5'3 and weigh a 127lb and if you a 103 thats
>really small and i mean i were a size 5 i don't think
>i'm that big wieght isn't every thing because
>everybody going to weigh different wieght because of
>diffrent body types

hey me too! but im 5'4!! just one inch taller! i have mucsle tho! do u/? u sound fine!! keep it up!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Kia, 18:22:46 03/30/06 Thu

I really admire you because i really do need loose some weight

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- melissa, 08:51:12 05/01/06 Mon

>weight ????

how much you weigh depends on your height because im 11 and i weigh 111 pounds but im 5 foot 3 inches

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- maritza, 07:30:35 05/04/06 Thu

u shouldn't be worried, after all, ur still growin. u r actually lighter than me by 22 pounds...

>weight ????

[ Edit | View ]

[> How much should a 12 year old weigh -- Kristi, 18:55:31 06/13/06 Tue

Hi im 12 years old and i'm 75 pounds and I eat regularly and sometime eat alot.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Jenn, 05:38:06 07/13/06 Thu

>weight ????

hun, youre thirteen. im only one year older, and i weigh 99 pounds becuase of fast metabalism. you dont need to lose weight. in todays world, you dont exactly need to gain it either. you need to learn to accept yourself the way you are. if your friends dont hang out with you becuase your not pretty enough or not skinny enough for them, then they arent your friends. if someone besides yourself is hassling you about your weight you need to stand up and say 'im sorry i dont meet your standards, but i meet mine.' and just walk away. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU. your probaly way skinnier and prettier then you think. you need to tell your best friend to be completely honest, and that there ill be no hard feelings with what she says, and then have her sit with you while you go through everything you own. okay? dont worry about yourself. just live you life, and let it take you where it may

much love,
JennLynn

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- haley, 00:42:39 07/17/06 Mon

i am about 5'8 and weight 127 pounds
i think i'm over weight
i run track, crosscountry, play soccer, and a little tennis
but i just gain wieght!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- elen, 12:20:03 07/20/06 Thu

>weight ????
ok that is way too much to eat if u really want to loose weight you should eat really healthy cause if u dont eat one day then u eat alot the other ur gonne gain a lot more weight

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- lauran (confused), 09:17:37 08/12/06 Sat

>weight ????

I have read all these replies and I have to say that they stink. Everyone's weight depends on how tall you are, if you have bone mass, or if you have problems. If your 5 feet you should probably weigh 100-105. And so on. Our country is obsessed with looks and I have to tell you lots of people I know have anorexia or are bulimic. It's not good, they hurt themselves because someone is showing them pictures of someone who is skinnier or better looking. If someone is telling you you are too skinny they are trying to help you. If they say you are skinny and you don't think you are, go to therepy, and I'm not kidding. This is a serious issue that you need to face.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- cutiepie, 14:37:52 05/22/07 Tue

>>piece of butter cake , and my cookies, and probaly a
>>weight ????
one thing I know is tha t you should not!!! throw up!!( unless you're sick) it ruins the lining of your stomach and then you have to go in for surgerys and stuff! thats even worse than being over weight! there is three things to think about 1st how tall are you ? the taller you are the more you weigh.2nd have you had puberty? if you eat healthy during puberty you might even get skinnier.3rd just to let you know if you stop eating there is a possibility that you can get fatter becaus eyoure body gets scared it doesn't have enough nutrients and stores the food as fat! if any thing it wouldn't hurt for you to gain some pounds!!! i'm 114 lbs and im happy the way I am!
>
>
>I have read all these replies and I have to say that
>they stink. Everyone's weight depends on how tall you
>are, if you have bone mass, or if you have problems.
>If your 5 feet you should probably weigh 100-105. And
>so on. Our country is obsessed with looks and I have
>to tell you lots of people I know have anorexia or
>are bulimic. It's not good, they hurt themselves
>because someone is showing them pictures of someone
>who is skinnier or better looking. If someone is
>telling you you are too skinny they are trying to help
>you. If they say you are skinny and you don't think
>you are, go to therepy, and I'm not kidding. This is a
>serious issue that you need to face.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Skittles, 12:55:46 07/31/07 Tue

Hey, my name is Karina and Im also 13. I weigh about 100lbs, but i think i'm fat cuz my height is 4ft. 9in. Do u think i'm fat (general)?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weigh??? -- Maria, 20:32:18 07/30/08 Wed

I'm 13 and I weigh about 97lbs. I'm 5'6.When I was 12 I weighed 121 and I was about 5'2. I lost weight by excercising I go to the gym and I had a personal trainer when I started But now I do it on my own. O also tryed cutting out processed sugar and only like one servings of carbs a day.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- juliana, 07:47:42 08/25/06 Fri

>weight ????

don't rely on me to give you an answer. i'm confused too. i think you're at a healthy weight. i'm underweight, i think. i'm also short so that might have a lot to do with it. i'm 13. i'm 4'11 and i weigh 65 pounds

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Teresa, 14:52:39 02/22/07 Thu

I don't think you should throw up I am 13 and I weigh 113 and I just want to gain muscle and lose flab. Being a little bit over one hundred pounds is all right. you could really hurt yourself.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- phoenie (happy), 11:17:06 03/07/07 Wed

>weight ????

im 12 years old and i weigh like 115-120!!! all u pple think ur fat, but u arent!!! i would love to be 103. i play soccer, bball, and i run a low 7 minute mile, and i eat fruits and veggies. i dont eat trans fats and i havent ate junk food in like a year except for like once a month when i eat chips at a party or something. i dont eat veal or red meat. im not on a diet, and i dont throw-up. i eat 3 meals a day, but i dont stuff myself. im just bigger. u shouldnt care how u look!! like i dont have good skin either, but i still think im hot!! i have a great boyfriend who always tells me i look beautiful! so stop worrying about urself. ull have a great life, even if u weigh more than u would want.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Karley, 16:55:33 05/23/07 Wed

I'm not to sure if i'm overwieght or not but when i told this on girl that i wieght 123 she freaked she's like my bestfriend and she said dang your fat ever since than i've been worried about if people she what i see in the marrior. Is 123 overwieght for a girl 5"5 and 13?????????????????????????

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- gkfjdhh, 17:00:04 05/29/07 Tue

im 13. im about 5'5'' and i weigh 155 lbs. i know i am over weight but i dont look RLY fat. im jus kinda think and my tummy is my main problem. ughh i can take diet pills or anything. jus help me pleasee!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- ME., 17:00:46 05/29/07 Tue

okay..i really dont think that this little site is making 13 year old girls want to lose weight. all you girls are doing is making your selves feel worse. not inspiring each other to get fit. im 13 and i wiegh 104 and im 5'6 but i mean i love sports and i think that you grils should be saying things like" go exersize and cut down on eatcing so many snacks" not " im fat im fat im fat" if u think that... why arnt u doing anything about it. at my school we go outside and exersize for 15 min in everyclass and have a salad bar in our lunch room. arkansas is really trying to help the obesity problem. just do this. go out and buy the cutest bikini in the size u want to be. then start trying to loose weight. when u think u want to quit...look at the bikini and say. thats what i want. and imgoing to get it. just keep going girls. trust me ...i love my bikini. and you will too.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- drew, 07:14:13 06/13/07 Wed

hi im 13 years old and im 5.6" tall i've stayed this weight for like 3 years and i think that its time to loose it i weeigh 130 lbs i see my friends and their stomachs are thin and trim and i want my stomach to be like theirs i really hope you can help me because i want to get down to a weight that i can say that im skinny not fat please help me.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Kyra (happy), 19:54:35 06/21/07 Thu

hi im 13 years old .i weigh 125 pounds and i am 56 . I play basketball,And many other sports .I fill like im big.a times. I wish i weighed like 109 pounds.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Help! (can sum1 help!), 05:23:23 07/31/07 Tue

>weight ????
hi im about 5'6 and i weigh about 150-60 pounds! and im 13! i need help to!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Fabis (I feel fat), 18:39:20 08/04/07 Sat

hello!!
My name is Fabiola Fabis whatever
well i weight 108 lbs
&& i feel faaaaaat!!
Yeaaa my other friends are about 110-116 lbs
but i still feel fat
school is about to start....
i dnt want ppl to say i look fatter.
I wna loose at least 8lbs!!
PLz! help i really dnt wna go thru the process
of being anorexic!
Today i went for a run && i still feel the same!
i wna look hot...
which teenager doesnt??
but i need a diet can u help??

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kaylin, 10:52:38 09/11/07 Tue

hi im 12 and a half years old and i way 95. Im always told im skinny but when i look in the mirror i just see flab. So to all of you girls who are worrying about your weight please email me and we can go thorugh our problems together. my email is kaylin_marie3@yahoo.com

im very self concious about myself and maybe you are too. My boobs arent the biggest im a 34 a. and my butt isnt the roundest. i wear a 0 in juniors and way 94 pounds. Soemtimes i eat just when im boreed. but idk i feel like a fatty so please email and ahelp. thankyou. :]

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Tabitha/okay, 16:22:35 10/10/07 Wed

HEY JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, MUSCLE WEIGHS ALOT MORE THAN FAT

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 12 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Rachel, 18:05:04 10/11/07 Thu

hey i'm kind of clueless all my friends say there going on a diet when they ask ne i am sort of clueless on how i should way and if i need to or not but everyone's on this obsession to be skiny i just want to know if i should actually change my weight

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- sam, 04:55:54 10/18/07 Thu

well.... i'm a guy whos 5''6'. I weigh 115, but the problem is like, i would be like 100, but i got 15 pounds of muscle (i got da four pack and da like) HOW DO U BURN MUSCLE?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kylie (disappointed), 22:29:33 12/15/07 Sat

im 13 years old and i weight about 95-102 lbs and my wieght keeps switching am i over weight cuz my legs feel huge and i want to weight 92 lbs it sucks FEELING overweighted

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Lexie Adolf ((im doing alrite!)), 12:21:05 12/20/07 Thu

kylie, you are not over weight, i am 13 years old and i weigh 132 but i am purely muscle because i play 4 sports a year, u dont need to worry about your weight because you should feel great about yourself, i ahve tried to convince myself that im fat, but its not true, you just needc to have faith in yourself, that goes for everyone, trust me, eat! if you dont your body hold onto its fat because it thinks its going to be starved, im lilke 5'7 and so my weight might seem like is overweight but consider this, are you flat chested, cuz if not dont expect to weigh under 115 lbs.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Cheyenne (happy i guess), 20:56:08 12/24/07 Mon

I'm 13 and my weight scares me because i only weigh 90 and i eat like crazy whats wrong with me?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Cayy, 12:37:13 03/15/09 Sun

>I'm 13 and my weight scares me because i only weigh 90
>and i eat like crazy whats wrong with me?

some people just have a really fast metabolism but you still need to be healthy. i have a friend who weighs as much as u and u just gotta get used to it. nothings wrong with you.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Panda-Bear, 14:36:06 03/06/08 Thu

hey how can i gain weight i am 13 and i weigh 102.6 i want to gain atleast 5 pounds i eat healthy all day i am always hungry so i always eat help!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- loosey (sad), 23:00:53 03/12/08 Wed

u guys r just fat ok get over it

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Ashley (stressed), 14:42:33 03/20/08 Thu

HI,im 13 and trust me u r not fat i wish i was 103 pounds i just went to thedoctor and weighed my self i am 129 pounds i acted like i didnt care but on the inside i was crying i go to school everyday and suck my stomach in for 9 hours i have a eating problem everyday i come home and eat junk food i tried going on diets with my mom but rabbit food and serving size is not working also im not just getting fatter im also getting wider what do i do ?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- female dancer, 09:24:04 04/03/08 Thu

>hi , im 13 ,i wiegh 98 puonds, is that fat? everyone says am really skinny but when i look in thw mirror all i see is a big lump and i HATE it! i do about 7 hours of dancing a week but i still feel lazy. i went through a faze when i HATED food but am out of that now n am trying to eat normally now but its still really hard!! and i still think I'am fat! my mums always whatching me when i eat and it's making me realy self-consious! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me if i'm fat!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Victoria (SEX!! CUBAN22), 14:03:32 04/10/08 Thu

Hi,my name is victria im 13 years old i weigh 223 pounds!WOW thts a lot but wen ppl c me they say i dnt look 223 i need some diet tips to lose this weight so can u guys help me plz? cuz i wanna look cute in mii 2 piece bathin suit!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- jamie, 17:47:01 04/25/08 Fri

>Hi,my name is victria im 13 years old i weigh 223
>pounds!WOW thts a lot but wen ppl c me they say i dnt
>look 223 i need some diet tips to lose this weight so
>can u guys help me plz? cuz i wanna look cute in mii 2
>piece bathin suit!!!!!!!!!!
thats a lot of weight. u should join sports teams and start going to the gym. i think that helps a lot. good luck.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Dan (Happy), 08:56:58 06/18/08 Wed

I am 108 pounds and 5/4 people say im really skinny and should gain wieght.But guys u need to just listen to your heart were 13 we sould just be having fun.Its simple if ur overwight lose some pounds if ur underwight gain some pounds but i hate wen duper skinnay girls say their fat it annoys the crap out of me!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> how much shud a 9 year old weigh? -- Taylor (im a little bit upset), 16:26:45 08/22/08 Fri

>weight ????

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- confused, 23:41:57 10/25/08 Sat

okay soooo... i weigh 133 and im 5'1. i wear a size 3 in jeans but i feel a little too big!!! im not sure why i weigh sooo much. my friends tell me im not fat but i think i am.... i play sports so i have a lot of muscle. im not sure if i should lose weight or stay the same. if anyone has some tips on how to lose a couple pounds tell me please(:

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- la la (over weight), 16:40:51 11/27/08 Thu

im 13 and i weigh 9 stone/60 kgs am i over weight?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Serena B (happy and getting healthyer by the day), 08:17:19 06/17/09 Wed

>weight ????

hey you are not fat i wish i was that wieght i am not and am working on fixing that but really skinny girls like you say they are fat it makes the rest of us who really are fat or over weight feel bad, stupid, and well really really fat i hate it wen girls do that also i think you mayhave anrexia talk to a docter or a counsiler if you feel this way about you self i have a friend who is battling depression and anrexia. she is a pretty, smart, funny, sweet, athletic grl and she cant see that if you want to lose more weight then great but do it the healthy way your the only one that is the problem and in the way of your dreams just have fun and enjoy life I AM !!!!!!!!;)if you have any questins send me an email

[ Edit | View ]

[> Can You help me? -- Madeline (fat), 15:01:07 07/07/09 Tue

Hi! I'm 12 years old and I now weight 127 and I think I'm fat. What can I do to lose weight fast?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- hannah, 15:33:20 09/24/09 Thu

im almost 13 years old, and i weigh about 113 pounds, i feel overweight and ugly. ill work out and allow myself to have food. and more food. and more. because i tell myself "oh, its ok. i worked out yesterday." all of my friends tell me that im not fat, and that im pretty, but i dont believe them. how much should a 13 year old girl weigh if she is 5'2''

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Kala, 15:42:49 11/23/09 Mon

Hi my name is kala and im 12 years old ?
Weigh 140 pounds and i think i am over weigh because i am tired of peole calling me fat and stuff like that so i need help so if you need help i will help you because i am getting help from my family becaues they are on a diet too :) Reply please thank you for the helppp?!?!?! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kenzie (sad), 18:36:26 07/14/10 Wed

omigawsh ok i weigh 114. i used to weigh 98 but like serously. that was 2 MONTHS ago!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- Rachel (happy to be healthy), 09:02:43 08/03/10 Tue

>weight ????

My name is Rachel. I'm 13 and I weigh 102 pounds.
I'm told i'm skinny, but only by people who are overweight..
I have chubbiness on my thighs and a little on my stomach yet its said that my weight is underweight and unhealthy. thats nonsense. people say anywhere from 105-115 is healthy for a 13 year old girl, but if you weigh less YOUR NOT UNDERWEIGHT because i'm healthy and still have a little flab on me. but i'm eating healthy now, excersising, eating 1500 calories a day to lose a pound or two every week! I lost ten pounds in the last 2 months so i'm happy.
eat lots of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds and stay away from fats, carbs and refined sugars.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- kaitlynn (sad), 20:22:23 09/18/11 Sun

hi im a thirteen year old girl my best friend tells me im a lil overweight and so does my family and friends i weigh 140 pounds or close to it and i want to weigh 121 pounds because thats what my doctor said is normal for me to weigh with my bone size and my height im 5 ft 1 and i want to loose weight plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me!???? tips?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: How Much Should An 13 Year Old Girl Weight??? -- lil lucy, 11:56:42 07/24/12 Tue

hi, im 13 and i way 122 but i heard that if you drink alot of cups of water that you loose 600 calories but im not to sure if that is true ? if i eat 2 times a day is that bad and if i exercise every dAy after letting my food down would it effect my body or will i gain more waight ????

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.