VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 28 2002, 0:20:33
Author: Andy
Subject: Re: telling people about one's dyslexia
In reply to: sara fillingham 's message, "Re: telling people about one's dyslexia" on Wed, Mar 27 2002, 18:52:35

hi Sara

I understand very well with what you are saying and I know what it's like to be that thick one stuck in the corner. My childhood was very painful and I will be putting something up on site about these difficulties I went through. I am very much hoping that this site may provide some help in supporting others to move forward with their difficulties. And I sure hope kids today don't have to experience that what I did.

So I agree with you that we need to express difficulties we go through in hope of helping others. Perhaps this provides us with some comfort that we are putting our pains to good use.

At the end of the day we are all very valuable and have skills to contribute to society! So please society if you are reading this let us contribute our skills!

I'm a little tired at the moment Sara so I may make another reply when I've had more time to think.

Take care, Andy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.