VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, Apr 01 2002, 15:03:07
Author: Toasty
Subject: Re: Revelation for me
In reply to: Adelaide 's message, "Revelation for me" on Mon, Apr 01 2002, 6:53:55

hello Adelaide, it's Toasty the dragon here can you remember me?

I'm finding it very difficult to understand your forum message! Although I know about 1997 because that was the year I was born! I'm 4 and a half years old! But I don't really understand what your trying to say is it big people talk!

Although I am beginning to understand about impairments now because I have 2! I've always done very silly things and don't think about danger! It just doesn't worry me! Andy thinks I could have brain damage! Because one day in September 1997 Andy said he got an E-mail asking if he would like a dragon! Andy said yes thinking this wasn't going to be real! Then a few weeks later he received a cardboard box in the post and I was inside! Andy said there was no sign of life in me they didn't put any holes in the box! So Andy thinks I was probably starving of oxygen!

Eventually after lots of care I started showing signs of life! And now I'm on the go nearly all the time! Only I had a silly accident a little while ago trying to fly upside down and setting fire to my wings! Andy and Chris have been caring a lot however I needed to go into nursing home for dragons to get my wings seem to! Because it's Easter as come home and that's really good as I love it here! Andy and Chris have brought me an orange Easter egg because they no how much I like chocolate orange! Isn't that great it feels so special like the best Easter ever!

However I'm a little worry because there's bandages on my wings and I don't know what I will look like when there taken off! I don't even though if I will ever be able to fly again! I'm worried will I be rejected by others will they laugh at me!

I was laughing at Andy when he came home just after Chris hit a mug of hot coffee that went all over Andy! Now I know what it's like being burnt and I feel so bad about laughing at Andy!

So how will people or other dragons treat me? Will they laugh at me or reject me? Even if my wings are OK and I can fly I keep on doing silly things so I don't think I will be liked!

Andy says that doesn't matter because I have lots of qualities and I'm very clever! He says I'm the opposite to dyslexia! He says I can read and write very well for a 4 and a half year old dragon. I not sure I think I want be liked! Do you know about Gemma that Andy and Chris have adopted she's a lovely Yorkshire Terrier! Only she has only got one I and she was abandoned in a cardboard box! I know just how she feels why are people like that to do these horrible things!

Well I need to let Andy use the computer now so I will have to say bye bye now!

Toasty

Toasty is DragonDictate software on Andy's computer that has now come alive! also official secretary for hi2u web site.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.