VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sat, Apr 13 2002, 16:31:34
Author: Rach
Subject: A Big THANK-YOU Andy

Well Andy thanks to your advice on going to The Private Clinic in Mansfield and seeing Dr Kumar (Psychiatrist) I am now officially diagnosed with ADD.

Who'd have thought that a woman my bloody age (33) would be thrilled with a dx like that!!! But now i feel alot of my frustration lifted as someone has confirmed my dx.

He is writing now to my local psych and G.P to let them know of his findings and to suggest they put me on stimulant medication (poss Dexadrine) as he thinks this would benefit me, so it's took me 2 yrs and abit of money to get this far so on to the next step now........Will my psych prescribe me or not ??????? If he won't it will mean me paying for the medication myself which will cost alot of money, but now i have the diagnosis this will give me more power to fight my case with the NHS Surely?.......So watch this space for the next episode, i'm seeing my psych on the 25th April so i'll let you know.

Thanks again to you Andy for your help and support, i'll be in touch soon. Best wishes to Dot and everyone else on here too xxxxxx

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.