VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, Apr 19 2002, 13:40:26
Author: Andy
Subject: Re: what would help you?
In reply to: sara 's message, "Re: what would help you?" on Thu, Apr 18 2002, 21:12:50

hi Sara

I can relate to feeling low at times and know just how difficult it is to find that enthusiasm to get work completed. Sometimes how ever much I know that work maybe important for other members of society it can still seem to much of a burden to do. I think this is when encouragement from others can be so valuable! So I'm sending you lots of encouragement because both you and I know that your dissertation is going to be so valuable for people with dyslexia. You said if you could help one person you would be satisfied! Or something like that. Well you have provided me encouragement with the hi2u web site! And if it wasn't for your project work perhaps you may not have visited this site. So you have already helped one person before completing your work!

Hope your feeling more positive today!

Take care, Andy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.