VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, Apr 24 2002, 1:40:06
Author: Andy
Subject: Re: what would help you ?
In reply to: Sara 's message, "Re: what would help you ?" on Wed, Apr 24 2002, 0:38:36

hi Sara

I would very much like to see your dissertation work you can E-mail me on address with this message or click one of the E-mail Andy links.

I was going to say that chocolate could be cheaper than voice recognition software! However I use DragonDictate software and if you have read all the messages on forum you will know that this DragonDictate software has come alive! So my helper is Toasty the dragon. Oh yes Toasty is addicted 2 chocolate orange! So I guess even buying voice recognition software I still have to supply chocolate orange as well! LOL

Well once if handed in your dissertation I guess that you have well earned that drink in the pub!

Not long now I will keep my fingers cross for you!

Take care, Andy

PS
say hello to your husband from me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.