VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 09 2002, 14:15:17
Author: Sara
Subject: Re: I have Finished on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In reply to: Andy 's message, "Re: I have Finished on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on Tue, May 07 2002, 11:32:46

Hi Andy

You are comming to Southampton? Why? This place is so depressing. Well if you insist on comming I guess that we could meet up for a coffiee or something. I must warn you at the moment I have a lot of work on (suprise suprise) I have revision for exams and an assighnment due at the end of the month again. So my time is limited. I would like to give you a coppy of my work, on disk of corce, and at last put a face to the name of the guy who has helped me discover so much about myself and this thing that I have. The drink was put on hold as the ammount of things I have to do is enornous and finances are very sparce one of the joys of being an older student there are more bills and things to pay for.

Do you know anything about Marxisum and wheather it is relevant in todays work place?( my next assighnment) Only joking I think that you have helped me enough latley don't you? I wish I could say that I am proud of my dissertation and the work that whent into it but all I did was look in books and ask questions to strangers on the internett. I am happy that I have made a new friend or two. I guess that this is the real sucess letting people get to know the real me and them wanting to know me.

Take care untill we meet
Sara

P.S.
You best start to stockpile those chocolate oranges. L.O.V.L.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: I have Finished on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- sara, Thu, May 09 2002, 14:44:10
  • Re: I have Finished on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Andy, Fri, May 10 2002, 1:26:38

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.