VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, Jun 06 2002, 1:23:48
Author: beth
Subject: Re: advice needed
In reply to: Andy 's message, "Re: advice needed" on Wed, Jun 05 2002, 13:12:49

that's part of the problem, he does eat qute well and his mum says that his appitite isnt that badly affected, but because his weight is being monitered its a problem, his mum says that she thinks that his weight gain would probably be low even if he wasnt on ritalin, and the other thing is that the consultant wasnt that concerned until the school nurse decided to stick her nose in and contact him. i know one thing, he eats a lot more than nathaniel does, it just seems that he burns it off quicker. His mum is really worried about it because he was only diagnosed a year ago and she says that she doesnt want him to go back to the way he was, not just for her sake but for his too, because now he knows what its like to be "normal" and have friends and be allowed to join in with things and she knows that he will loose all of that if he is taken off of ritalin. its a hard thing to know what to do abot, i know that, thats why i came on here to ask you. i know that if i were in her position i wouldnt be able to cope with nathaniel not on medication, and neither would nathaniel, it would destroy him.

beth

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.