VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, Apr 12 2013, 14:45:34
Author: Andy
Subject: Difficulties with this forum :-(

Unfortunately lost most of the forum today. There was a heavy load of spam that I was trying to clear up. During this process something technical went wrong and with confusion over back updates trying to restore this I lost most of the forum. So it's almost back to square one and losing many threads of really interesting messages.

So I'm feeling a little sad as this cannot be rectified now. It feels like letting many people down hopefully I will learn some lessons and this hopefully won't happen again. Maybe for the future I need to build my own forum rather than using VoyForums services.

Perhaps it is worth noting this is the first mistake on the forum for about 12 years or so.

Apologies to all those who have posted messages that have now been lost.

Perhaps we can start some new threads of messages with up to date issues.

Please continue to support this forum.

With warmest wishes, Andy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.