[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:12:31 07/25/03 Fri
Subject: Announcing checkMoney - a Michigan Product :)
Dear fellow PDA users:
I have a great news to share with all of you. We (PDAchampion.com) have developed and have recently released version 2.0 of
our Palm OS based financial product - checkMoney. It has scored highest five star ratings from many reviewers.
I would like to present the product highlights to the group in the next meeting, if the agenda permits. In addition,
I would like to provide 10 free copies to the group based on a lucky draw :)
I am proud to say that after a development effort of more than 20 months, the product is ready to storm the market.
It offers recurring bills, deposits, account reconciliation, custom reports, and synchornization with Excel, Quicken
as well as Money by allowing users to import/export from/to PC. It has built-in security feature as well as the capability
to send the handheld reports to the desktop. It has more features than any other comparable product in the market yet
it is priced lower. I am summarizing the features for your information. Please download, review
and buy the product. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can take a peak at http://www.pdachampion.com/checkMoney/screens/
checkMoney feature Summary
Five ***** Ratings by TUCOWS! Bills, deposits, transfers, recurring and foreign transactions, foreign currencies, reconcile, over limit alerts, export/import to/from desktop (CSV, QIF), export reports to PC, custom filter reports, and much more!
checkMoney makes it easy to maintain, track and manage your financial data. checkMoney is the only tool in the market to offer a complete set of money management tools, custom reports, backup and restore, and synchronization (both ways) with CSV files as well as with your desktop financial packages such as Microsoft Money® and Intuit Quicken®.
You can use checkMoney as a standalone application or as a counterpart to your existing money management software on your desktop. You can export checkMoney transactions into the QIF format that can directly be imported into Microsoft Money® and Intuit Quicken®. For those who love to use Excel, checkMoney can also export transactions as well as reports into CSV format file that can be used to create various custom reports or can be used by any other desktop application.
checkMoney can import transactions from QIF or CSV files - making it easier to take your desktop or bank financial data into checkMoney.
checkMoney sets itself apart from its competitors by providing a clean user friendly interface, a fast and highly secured operational environment, a set of robust custom reports, ability to schedule transactions, purge functions, and a very strong conduit to manage QIF and CSV files. checkMoney is the only product in the market to offer a complete set of backup and restore, and export/import features.
- The best conduit in the market
- Support for color handhelds and Palm OS 5
- Support for accounts of various types
- Support for international decimal and date formats
- Export to QIF and CSV format files. Customize your export filter by selecting a date range and/or by selecting the cleared status of transactions (Cleared, Uncleared or Unreconciled or All transactions).
- Import transactions from your desktop or bank into handheld. checkMoney can import both the QIF or CSV formatted transactions
- Export checkMoney reports to your desktop so that you can integrate with Excel or any third party application or simply keep them for reporting purposes
- Backup the entire checkMoney data to your desktop, anytime
- Restore transactions and accounts from your desktop
- Reconcile accounts to ensure that all transactions shown on your bank statement are properly recorded and cleared in checkMoney
- Powerful custom filter reports capabilities. You can get reports based on Payees, Categories and sub-categories, Accounts, Date range, Type of transactions, Void or cleared transactions, Scheduled transactions Or any combinations of the above filters
- Support for multiple currencies. Define your own currencies and exchange rates at the account level as well as at a specific transaction level
- "Double click" feature - just like in PC, you can double click on the account or a transaction record to open it.
- Support for three operations : withdrawal/bill, deposit and transfer
- Support for transactions of various types - ATM, Card, Cash, EFT and Check
- Built-in checkMoney calculator
- Select payees and payers from your address book or define new ones
- Strong encryption and security to safeguard your valuable data
- Scheduled and memorized transactions
- Built-in list of categories and sub-categories
- Add/modify your own categories and sub-categories
- Supports unlimited accounts and transactions
- Delete, purge and rollup transactions capabilities
- Adjust account's balance
- Over-limit and account minimum alerts
- Allows split transactions into unlimited number of categories
- Real-time account's balance at the time of creating a transaction
- Display transactions in seven different ways
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |