VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:07:45 08/01/07 Wed
Author: Lisa
Author Host/IP: oh-76-5-239-19.dhcp.embarqhsd.net / 76.5.239.19
Subject: Re: Setting the Record Straight-a Message from Joanna to fans
In reply to: Kevin 's message, "Re: Setting the Record Straight-a Message from Joanna to fans" on 09:40:34 08/01/07 Wed

Kevin,

That is really super sweet. I forwarded what you said to Joanna, and I asked her about the charities that she supports, because she has told me about several that she does support, but I can't remember the specific names of them, I know they all have to do with the military.
She's one of the few women that have ever got to fly with the Blue Angels.

I feel the same way about the show, and I turned out pretty good too, I have very good morals, and I don't compromise my beliefs, and I think in this day and age...so many people have just let their morality go, and they don't have any respect for anything.

My favorite Isis epsiode is also Joanna's favorite too, which is "Lucky", about the dog. Because the way they deal with death in that episode is so cool. It is a very delicate subject for young kids, and with the violence that is in everything these days, kids live in such a violent world, and it's like they have no comprehension of life and it's value, and how important their own is.

Joanna lives in a very remote area where it is very hard for her to access the internet, so she jokes about trying to rub 2 coconuts together...but it isn't working for her...so that is why I have taken it upon myself to say a few things for her.

If anyone would want her autograph, they have listed the address on this site to send it too, you can take your DVDs out of the box cover, and send her the box to autograph, she's really good about that kind of stuff.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.