VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:15:48 02/16/11 Wed
Author: Mike Limbean (Happy & Sad)
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 65.55.67.167
Subject: Message:for Joanna..

Dear Joanna..hi ISIS. i have a dvd of your tv show it was very good.after that i went on the interview part on the dvd,i didn't see you on there,not even brain & others i only saw was Cindy Lee that lay on the show that they interview her on my dvd. then i saw the hard to find the Rare show of both Shazam & ISIS Hours,i was you tell everyones what right from wrong. when the time you said about someone play jokes on someone that can be very dangerous yes it can never play any bad jokes on any innocent person,peoples should ask thereself how would theylike it if someone play jokes on them no one like it at all it not funny you can hurt someone also can hurt you.

also i wanted to ask you about Shazam & ISIS,will there ever gonna make a Movies in the Big Screen about Shazam & ISIS how they both became superheroes,like how Billy meet Mentor & get involed with the elders to make Billy become Captain Marvels,Sameway how Andrea became a Teacher & found the Secert of ISIS neckleaces in egpty & became ISIS..we had so many others superheroes in the movies like Spider-Man,Incrediable HULK,SuperMan,BatMan,DareDevil,HE-Man,now this coming summer Captain America is coming out June this year 2011,Green Hornet already came out.so will there be Shazam & ISIS MOvies in the Future?? that what i wanna know.

by the way Joanna My Brithday is Feb 28 i will be 42 years old & i'm not Married i'm Still looking for Mrs. Right i am very Picking who i want to be with in my life with that Special Woman. i wanted a Blonde woman with blue eyes height from 4'10 up to 5'3ft non smoker non drinker. i am Disabled i was born as Disabled Disabilities my Left eyes is Blind my right ear is Deaf i wear a hearing aid,i have 1 kidney i am 5'6ft baby blue eyes i live in InLand Empire.

i miss you on tv show Joanna i wish they made more seriesof ISIS back in the 70's & shazam Too..

you Take care stay beauitful & Healthy

GOD Bless you Joanna & Jesus is Lord..amen

your fans Mike

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.