VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:28:34 09/22/11 Thu
Author: ejp
Author Host/IP: ool-44c4cfcc.dyn.optonline.net / 68.196.207.204
Subject: Re: Morals from 2nd season
In reply to: Fred 's message, "Re: Morals from 2nd season" on 17:02:08 08/09/11 Tue

Well, frustrating as it is that the second season morals are gone, I'm more than ever appreciating the surviving first season morals by taking the good quality episodes of the DVD release and re-editing the morals back into the episodes themself on an alternate personal viewing copy. I'm struck by how the episodes just now *seem* so much better when you have them restored and how criminal it was for Hallmark to remove them, which I suspect was due solely to Joanna's parting "See you next week" which they figured would confuse the audience seeing the shows on daily repeats (and this kind of practice is not unprecedented in syndication; think back to when you first saw Gilligan's Island in reruns, you probably heard the words "each week" snipped in the closing credits theme!)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.