VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:59:00 06/20/07 Wed
Author: lisa westphall
Author Host/IP: 70-91-242-182-BusName-Illinois.hfc.comcastbusiness.net / 70.91.242.182
Subject: smutty you tube dubbing on shazam clip

hi, i am a long time fan of michaelgray and shazams. i just saw the gross dubbing of a video from shazam from the episode see no evil. this dubbing was so gross, they dubbed in that mentor was into young boys, billy was gay and the captain was sex offender into young boys. this is beyond sick behavior, this was a family show and their sick minds seem to want to hurt the reputation of the show and its charactors as well as the actors. it was a family show period. what is wrong with these people? thisis just plain evil. i think if there are fans reading this or accidently coming across this trash on line, i think the fans should defend this show in every way they can cleanly. the sex ofender jokes do not belong any where near this show,it says unfortinetely what kind of times we live in. it is the people that are sick in their minds that think this is funny, when all it is mean and perverted behavior. shazam should be protected from people like this, letting them know this not acceptable behavior, it is harmful and rude. my memories of this show were great and innocent, i think it shoud stay that way. i know i sound rough to some who read this, but it was an innocent show, and somepeople want to deface it for what ever reasons, i may never want to know about. i never want think of ia show i loved as a teenager as smuttfilled. i do not understand people these days or their possble mental illnesses.i have to go thank you for hearing me out. lisa westphallfan4life

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.