VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:20:47 07/21/07 Sat
Author: Ron Green
Author Host/IP: ACC0D4C2.ipt.aol.com / 172.192.212.194
Subject: Re: I got my set today!!!
In reply to: Site Administrator 's message, "NEWS UPDATE on ISIS DVD set! IMPORTANT!" on 09:25:55 07/20/07 Fri

>This just in from David Levine of BCI:
>
My set arrived in the mail today!!! I bought it from Deep Discount DVD for only $16.46. I ordered regular shipping, so I was surprised it cam so early. It didn't come with the leaflet with the episode listings, so I'll contact bci. Also, wasn't there suppossed to be a reproduction of a comic book. It doesn't matter right now. I've got enough stuff to watch in the meantime.

I watched the three star interviews first. It is great to see the cast as they are today and hear the behind-the-scenes stories. Each one runs about 20-25 min. each.

I'm going to go watch some episodes now, and try to find some easter eggs if there are any.

>"We recently found out that the first ~300 DVDs of
>Isis were packed without their episode guides. If you
>want to post this on the site, you can tell people
>that if they get one without one, to send an e-mail to
>info@bcieclipse.com and we'll mail them one ASAP."
>
>So, if you end up receiving a set that does NOT
>contain the paper leaflet containing the episode
>list/trivia, all you need to do is send out an e-mail
>to the above address.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.