VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:06:53 07/25/07 Wed
Author: Eric (epaddon@aol.com)
Author Host/IP: AC81AD21.ipt.aol.com / 172.129.173.33
Subject: Order Sequence of Morals In Bonus Section?

Okay, got my set today! And because I would like to recreate the full episode experience as much as possible I'm taking advantage of my two DVD players and synching things up so that at the end of an episode and before the credits I can switch over to the other machine and Disc 3 and play the correct moral for the episode. The only problem though is the supplements don't specify *which* morals for which Season 1 episodes survive and what is the order they're unspooling. Now that I understand why the decision was made not to splice them back into their respective episode, I do have to quibble with not including the respective moral as an individual supplement to the actual episode, which could allow for quick access to it, as opposed to this "all at once" approach.

So anyway, can someone put together a list of which ones are presented and in which order? I know episode 1's came first, having just finished that, but is the order maintained of episode #2, 3 etc.? And which Season 1 episodes don't have a moral, so I know which one to skip when going this route?

I don't want to sound like I'm still complaining (though Joanna's lack of participation still hurts), because this is exciting to have the DVDs available at last! If I could get some help on this though it would be appreciated.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.