VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:14:45 09/16/09 Wed
Author: Lisa
Author Host/IP: pa-67-234-210-192.dhcp.embarqhsd.net / 67.234.210.192
Subject: Re: I got the dvd and watched all of it.....I got questions, though...
In reply to: Ben Bangs 's message, "Re: I got the dvd and watched all of it.....I got questions, though..." on 14:53:21 08/17/09 Mon

Actually...in all honestly Joanna liked the second season better than the first. On the second season she had more input about her hairstyle- she asked to change it to the style you see in the 2nd season, she liked that better than the long straight hair. She actually had hopes that the series would be picked up and put on a evening time slot, instead of being on Saturday mornings, but things didn't work out that way. One of Joanna's favorite episodes is the very last episode.

And...nobody is boring because they haven't met anyone from the show....I totally lucked in to meeting and getting to know Joanna....but I was a huge fan of the show...all my life- just like most people on here. I actually like hearing what fans have to say about the show, and what they got out of watching it.

I miss the quailty of shows like this, where they had a moral lesson in them, and I wish these type of shows were still being made for kids today. I highly recommend kids watching this show today...go buy the DVDs...each one has a great life lesson in it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.