VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:41:59 02/16/10 Tue
Author: Northof theBorder
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 206.48.21.114
Subject: Re: Interesting photos of JoAnna from Blue Angels in Razor Sharp
In reply to: JD 's message, "Re: Interesting photos of JoAnna from Blue Angels in Razor Sharp" on 01:14:38 02/15/10 Mon

JD, are you acquainted with JoAnna? I happended across her name while I was looking for someone else, but I was instantly impressed with her all-American beauty - the type that no longer exists with today's plastic celebrities.

After reading much of the material available on the intenet regarding JoAnna, I was left wondering if she is a victim of Hollywood abuse. There is a Youtube exerpt of her 1978 appearance on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson - I thought Carson, McMahon, and especially guest Bert Convy treated her rather badly as they dangled a job offer at her all the while wanting take her out for a drink, Hollywood parlance for the casting couch treatment.

Furthermore, there are nude photos on the internet of JoAnna from her early movies. Maybe I am totally wrong about what I am about to say, but looking in her eyes, I see a frightened, mortified girl - I say girl because she was only 19 or 20 when these were taken. I realize JoAnna stated in her interview that she had no issue with the nudity, and yes compared to today they were very tame. Frankly I think JoAnna is just to polite to state otherwise. Nevertheless, this is just another example of Hollywood exploitation of young women as it seems one can only achieve success by taking off their clothes! I can surmise that subsequent to those movies, JoAnna no longer wish to appear nude, and her career suffered as a result.

I hope what I have written does not open up Pandora's Box, and if I am incorrect or if what I have stated is inappropriate, please let me know and I will cease further comment. I personally do not know JoAnna, and I made my statement only from analysis of what is publicly available. From everything I have gathered she is a wonderful person who did not deserve to be treated in such a shabby fashion by Hollywood.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.