VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:34:40 06/03/07 Sun
Author: J.P.
Author Host/IP: cpe-74-79-197-37.twcny.res.rr.com / 74.79.197.37
Subject: Re: It's already too late, I'm afraid...
In reply to: Eric Paddon 's message, "Re: It's already too late, I'm afraid..." on 02:30:04 06/02/07 Sat

>>That said, make no mistake: no involvement from Joanna
>>Cameron means this set is seriously compromised.
>
>I agree with this, to a point. I will buy this, and
>appreciate the fact that the best quality viewing
>copies of the episodes will be available, along with
>as many of the surviving closing morals as could be
>found. However, in all candor, I have no desire to
>listen to any of the commentaries or the other
>interviews if Joanna does not participate because with
>all due respect to the other participants, I'm just
>not interested in what they have to say. I'm not
>knocking the efforts that were made to get her to
>participate, but that's just a personal decision of
>mine as far as how I'll be treating this set when I do
>buy it.

I have to say that I'm very excited about the release and I'm eager to here what all the interviewees have to say! I've chatted with Brian Cutler over e-mail and he seems very nice and knowledgeable. I think the last time I saw Ronalda Douglas in something was "I Dream of Jeannie:15 Years Later" and the last time I remember seeing Joanna Pang was on Isis.

The inclusion of other extras including music mix outs and scripts is absolutely amazing. I think Andy Mangels and everyone involved did a fantastic job with what I perceive to be a relatively small budget. I'm really excited about seeing the set and am counting the days until the release!

J.P.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.