VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:32:19 03/25/03 Tue
Author: Ron Green
Author Host/IP: cache-rl02.proxy.aol.com / 152.163.189.98
Subject: Re: Contacted Hallmark Entertainment about releasing Series
In reply to: Todd 's message, "Contacted Hallmark Entertainment about releasing Series" on 17:00:25 03/24/03 Mon

That is very bad news for us fans. I'm shocked that they would be so rude and dissed the show like that. I don't know how the cable business works, but the way I feel now after hearing your reports is to boycott Hallmark. I hope they do go bankrupt! They should stick with their sappy cards and leave the TV biz to someone else who knows how to run it. Now that they took off "Bewitched," There is nothing on that channel worth watching--unless you're a Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman fan. I'm going to boycott their cards and their store, too!!! Maybe then Isis will be given to someone who cares.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.