VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:11:33 08/01/03 Fri
Author: Site Administrator
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 192.68.112.110
Subject: Forum Rules Updated! Everyone please read!

Owing to some recent posts here, I thought I'd better make the board policy quite clear:

Please, do not post ANY requests for contact information, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, autographs, etc. from any of the celebrities on the Filmation shows.

Although they are all appreciative that you care about them and remember their shows fondly, they simply do not have the time/manpower to answer fan mail and process autograph requests.

Your best chance to get Ms. Cameron or Mr. Bostwick's autograph is to attend one of their conventions. As mentioned elsewhere in this forum, Joanna is attending the Super Mega Show soon. Jackson attends several conventions each year.

I have updated the posting guidelines at the top of the page to reflect this rule update. If you post such request, you will be in violation of the rules of the board and subject to either suspension or an outright ban on posting. I hate to do this, but these requests simply clog up the board, and as I have already stated that I can't give this info out, are basically "spam" for those who are here to actaully discuss the shows.

If you are interested in autographs of Mr. Bostwick, please visit jacksonbostwick.com where you can order autographed photos. If you are wanting Ms. Cameron's, I don't think she has any merchandise available yet. I'd suggest going to see her at the Mega Show or signing her guest book at joanna-cameron.com (her official site).

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.