VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:03:16 02/04/04 Wed
Author: J. Allen
Author Host/IP: user-38ldvj1.dialup.mindspring.com / 209.86.254.97
Subject: What's everyone's favorite Shazam episode?

Hello,

I just found this place by accident. Wow, there are other fans of Shazam and Isis in the world. I thought I was the only one. Great web site and cool board. A big pat on the back to the person that put this all together. The recent TV Land airings got me motivated to search the net for any possible news on a DVD release. One link lead to another and I found my way here. When I was a kid around 12 yrs old, Shazam was my favorite show...ever! This was before VCRS so I used to tape record the episodes every week. I'm a filmmaker and my very first films were cheesy super 8 movies of me and my friends re-enacting the Shazam tv show. I kind of owe that show a lot for getting me started in my career. A few years back, I toyed with the idea of actually doing a documentary on the show and contacted Billy Grey, who is a Florist in LA. He agreed to participate and even Bostwick was interested but he's in the opposite end of the country and I had no financing. I also was told Tremayne wasn't talking or doing interviews because of his health so the project sort of fell apart.

Anyway, that's my introduction here.

What's everyone's favorite episode of Shazam?

Mine is definitely Fool's Gold.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.