VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:02:26 08/05/04 Thu
Author: Jolene Belinda Twomey
Author Host/IP: 96.orlando-04-05rs.fl.dial-access.att.net / 12.78.45.96
Subject: Joanna Cameron in Baltimore

Hi,

My name is Jolene and over the past weekend, I was able to meet Joanna Cameron at the SuperMegafest in Baltimore. She smiled with appreciation when I told her that, growing up I used to watch her show on Saturdays and enjoy it very much.

Anyway, it turns out that Joanna and I have the same birthday! This may be why we got along so well. We had a picture taken together and it came out very nice. It does not look like there is a way to post the picture on this board but someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Does anyone know a snail mail address for Joanna? I would like to drop her a note and tell her we have the same birthday and possibly send a copy of the picture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jolene B. Twomey

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.