VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:21:42 01/23/06 Mon
Author: lisa mcknight westphall
Author Host/IP: mail1.plano.lib.il.us / 64.107.142.99
Subject: michael gray and shazam 2006

iy have been fan of michael grays andfor shazam 32 yearsand i truly would love see him and the new movie cioming out thisyear and i would like michael as he is now.ihave been married for 16 years and i just turned 44 years old in december and i have very good memories of both michael and shazam,istarted watching show when it first came out when i was 12 years old, the very first show was joyriders. also, my mother introdued me to shazam comic books the year before,she read these book as a child . i guess it runs in the family'. My message board knowledge is slowly improving as well as my computer knowledge is. its not perfect but its a start. shazam for the three years it was on made my saturdays. i was happy to see it again on tv land and i found it by accident when i got home from my job at pizzahutlate one friday night , becoming bored with tv line ups that i would call who could shock and grossing the most people tv. i thought i want something happy, low and behold the tv land kitchen was showing batman from the 1960s,superman from the 50s and the best for last ; shazam. i was like they made that special lineup just for me and all shazam fans like me.shazam had the things in a show without the need to be gross. at 44 years old , i want something on that is happy and positive, shazam gives that and more. i have close now, thank you for your time. also cant wait to see the new movie,i feel like a kid that is waiting for christmas. your truly lisa westphall

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.