VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:15:38 03/05/06 Sun
Author: ashley irons
Author Host/IP: cache-los-ac05.proxy.aol.com / 195.93.21.69
Subject: isis in Australia

Hi,

DOes anyone know when ISIS was originally screened in Australia? I grew up in Oz and Isis is one of my earliest memories of television along with shows like Korg 70000 BC, Shazaan (the cartoon about the genie and those magic rings) and Sigmund and the sea monsters. I reckon I must have watched all of these about 1977-1978 which would have made me about 5 or 6 years old. Which is really amazing, unless Australia didnt get them until 79 or 80.

Can't wait to get ISIS on DVD if it actually gets released this year.

Before finding this forum I had never discussed ISIS with anyone since watching it all those years ago. All I remembered was a TV series with a woman with magical powers and an egyptian theme. I couldnt actually remember if the series was called Isis or Osiris at first. I just knew it was something along those lines.

All the best,

Ashley

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.