VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:45:26 09/16/06 Sat
Author: H. Brad Haga
Author Host/IP: blacksburg-bsr1-69-174-66-107.chvlva.adelphia.net / 69.174.66.107
Subject: Re: found her at last
In reply to: stevi starfyre 's message, "found her at last" on 21:59:31 09/15/06 Fri

>i found her at last,my goddess isis,i was a kid in the
>six grade when she appeared on saturday morning
>tv,like wonder woman,she was a combation of the old
>goddess of the past and it bought them in the
>present,and i have searched high and low for that old
>series with her and captian marvel,i hear that it will
>be on dvd next summer i cant wait that was my favorite
>saturday morning show[that was live]i am glad to know
>that miss joanna is alive and well and she looks fab i
>hope that they dont make a movie about isis i could
>see anyone but playing the part,she is our
>goddess.....stevi starfyre

If you want to whet your appetite a little bit more, Entertainment Rights (under their 'Pen and Ink' imprint) have release the Space Sentinels/Freedom Force collection. Freedom Force only ran for 5 eps, but Isis was fairly prominent in each one of them. I, too, am looking forward to seeing the live action 'Secrets of Isis' out next year.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.