VoyForums

Monday, October 23, 17:34:01VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Re: Young, pregnant and considering adoption

Author:
Rachel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06/11/10 8:18pm
In reply to: Courtney 's message, "Young, pregnant and considering adoption" on 05/20/10 3:18pm

Courtney,
After reading this post I feel as if you are having the same exact dilemma as I am. I'm over a month late to reply so maybe you have already made your decision. But I am also pregnant right now, about six or seven weeks. I'm in college and am very financially unstable. My boyfriend and I are together but he doesn't have a job and goes to school out of town. Our parents are very unsupportive and feel that we will ruin our lives and the life of this baby if we keep it. They say accidents happen and we're not ready. Of course we're not but I have never liked the idea of abortion and I still don't. In a way I'm almost excited knowing I have a little person in me. I don't know if I could live with the fact that I took part in its death but I do realize that I might not be able to balance everything at this point in my life. I just am torn and can't help but cry thinking about it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.