VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: County of South Glamorgan 093 17-29 Nov 1980 SS Uganda

Author:
Helen Chaloner
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:42:57 04/04/16 Mon
In reply to: Peter Howells 's message, "Re: County of South Glamorgan 093 17-29 Nov 1980 SS Uganda" on 21:06:46 06/07/12 Thu

Hi Peter, excited to see the same cruise.I was from Cathay's High with only a few from my school. I remember the girls getting chased around, bums pinched in Antalya, especially the blondes. Do you remember when they announced who shot JR over the tannoy? Everything stopped while we listened. The food was awful, I couldn't even go in the canteen. I lost 7 lbs in the fortnight.I was 13. Kos and Paphos were my favourite places and in the evening docked at Cyprus we saw loads of shooting stars.Had my octopus with SS Uganda on it for years!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.