· Not giving a toss about our dormitory score;
· The boiled egg which seem to accompany every meal!!
· Lessons on board ship…what a waste of time!!
· Watching Kelly’s Heroes in the cinema;
· The plonker who jumped into the pool fully clothed!!
· The map showing our position;
· Smuggling a bottle of port on board at Oporto.
· Not feeling sorry for the poor blighters suffering from seasickness;
· The madness after lights out!!
· Irene Kelly
· My mate who got off with her!!
I was a pupil at St. Michael’s Academy, Kilwinning in Scotland. We teamed up with St. Andrew’s Academy, Saltcoats for the trip.