VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Canadian group - Med / Black sea cruise 1979 april?

Author:
Norm Spencer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:14:30 05/09/12 Wed

Hi fellow Uganda students, My name is Norm Spencer and I was part of a Canadian group that was on the Uganda in the spring of '79. We flew out of Gatwick on a Dan Air comet to Athens/ Piraeus. We boarded the Uganda in Piraeus then traveled up through the bosphorous to istanbull, trabzon, varna and Constanta. I don't exactly remember the cruise # but would love to hear from anyone that went on the same cruise. I remember meeting girls from South Glamorgan Wales. one girl was named Katherin Hiller another Sarah ? I've never forgot how great that trip and everyone was. Even if you didn't travel on that cruise but knew someone who might have, please pass this on. I'm still in contact with half of the Canadian group. Also, if any of the crew of the Uganda read this... Thankyou!!! for a safe and wonderfull cruise.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Canadian group - Med / Black sea cruise 1979 april?Kerri (Ah ha that's the cruise I did)20:57:40 05/05/13 Sun
Re: Canadian group - Med / Black sea cruise 1979 april?jacqui (fun)22:59:54 01/01/15 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.