VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:29:12 03/27/02 Wed
Author: LisaD
Author Host/IP: 205.200.32.63
Subject: Yep and a funny story..
In reply to: Lisa 's message, "I take it that...." on 09:24:40 03/27/02 Wed

I go there to get my daily soap opera! LOL!

And they are talking about cooking spray..which brought to mind my personal story about PAM spray:

I made a beautiful cake once..white cake with blueberries...I had to hustle to have it ready for a coffee break. BUT I was on the phone at the time I was making it..so I was hurrying my butt...got the cake in the oven and had it baked on time. Took the cake for friends and family to have. YUM! It was a hit..moist.yummy. I was kind of proud. Then I went home to clean up my kitchen. Walked in the door..started to clean up..noticed the can of "PAM" on the counter, grabbed it..opened cupboard to put it away and I spy a can of PAM in the cupboard already. It was sitting there staring at me. So I am all like "Hmm..if that is the PAM in the cupboard then what do I have in my hand...................??" AND what did I spray my pan with to bake my cake????????????????????

yep EASY OFF...I sprayed my friggin pan with easy off and baked the cake.....

dial Poison Control...."Ah, yah, you aren't going to believe this but....."

Well...everyone lived that ate my cake, no sore tummies. But man alive I still haven't lived that one down.

OK..that was my long boring story for the day..back to work.

CHEERS!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.