VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:14:18 03/31/02 Sun
Author: Gale
Author Host/IP: 205.188.197.183
Subject: I like You all

but I guess I am in trouble again. I don't mean to offend but I have to say my peice. I have never agreed with what Jim did to you. From what I saw it was very unfair and have never understood it. I post at the pitstop for one reason and one reason only. I have a few friends over there that I like to stay in contact with. It is not for Jim or Jr. I saw what was going on with DJ yesterday and yes I would have loved to have added my 2 cents but it would have served no purpose. One those people already have their minds made up,second from past experience DJ wouldn't have appreciated my efforts anyway. I did write Jim on his behalf and never heard a response but I tried. But I got the impression from DJ he never really appreciated it and he spends more time trying to find fault with me than except me for the friend I have tried to be. So why bother defending someone that wouldn't appreciate it. Just my opinion. I did read his article thought it was well written and unbiased I never saw where he bashed Jr. in anyway and I sent him a note in regards to that. Ilike all of you and I do feel you were not treated fairly. Now all I ask is that you be fair with me. I have a few old friends over there and it is not fair that I be made to choose my friends because they happen to frequent the pitstop. I am like Tiffany I rarely post there anymore. None of the old members go there anymore. Hmmm! doesn't take an Eienstien to figure out why. I truly wish the pitstop was the way it once was a lot of people do but I just think that is a thing of the past . Too bad a few had to ruin it for all but that is usally the case. Like I said before did not mean to offend any of you but please be fair to me and Tiffany we still have a few friends over there that we like to stay in contact with so don't punish us because we post to them and they are at the pitstop. That isn't fair. Have a wonderful Easter and hope to hear from all of you soon. Gale

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.