VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:38:06 03/31/02 Sun
Author: Lisa
Author Host/IP: 68.49.240.180
Subject: Gale
In reply to: Gale 's message, "I like You all" on 06:14:18 03/31/02 Sun

I'm trying to figure out if you read my last email to you (you know - my response to your venting). You say you're unhappy there. You say that what Jim did was unfair. YET - you continue to go there and then say what a wonderful place it is (I've seen your posts praising Jim and his wonderful site *sarcasm in that last part*). You have been a victim of Jim - yet you praise him????????? You say there is nowhere else to go. You say that you go there only for a few friends.

I will repeat myself from my email to you: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT - LEAVE.

There are millions of other places to go. There's email, IM, phone, heck - regular snail mail for that matter. If these people were true friends - they will keep in contact with you. Look at all of us here. Heck - I just met one of my girls last weekend. So don't tell me there's nowhere else to go. That's plain bullshit.

So my assumption is: You do like it there. Period. And that's fine, BUT stop with the "oh - it's just not the same and Jim is unfair" emails/posts. You look like a hypocrite.

I don't understand how somebody who vented to me the way you did, refuses to change the situation by leaving. Doesn't make sense to me unless - your email to me was to see my response and then send it to others (you know who I mean), which would be fine. I could care less if they know what I think of them.

I have NO personal problem with you Gale - I don't know you to say I do. I AM tired of your self contradictions. I wouldn't ask anyone to choose between friends - that's just childish and stupid. I think that happened to me in 6th grade once. You don't need the ShitStop to keep a friend - to me - that sounds like an excuse. Sorry - but it does.

I also told you in my email, that what you see (read) from me - is what you get. I don't sugarcoat anything, I don't lie, and I surely don't stay in situations that make me unhappy. And although I may hurt feelings sometimes with my honesty and openness - my friends know that they can count on me to do just that. Be honest and Open, and I expect the same from them! When I see a person saying one thing and doing another - that makes me not trust them, hence, not want to be a part of their world.

As I've stated in my email to you - It's a trust thing. I am assuming others feel the same way. And if I'm wrong in that assumption - I hope those others speak up. You know what they say about assuming ;)

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh - just calling it as I see it.

Have a great Easter and take care of yourself.
(sorry for the book Ranee)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.