VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:48:58 03/31/02 Sun
Author: Hannah
Author Host/IP: 152.163.205.53
Subject: Re: I like You all
In reply to: Gale 's message, "I like You all" on 06:14:18 03/31/02 Sun

Ok this is directed toward everyone..!!

Ok so you all had to know this was coming sometime. I have been trying to stay out of things like this but i cant stay out any longer. My tounge hurts now due to the fact that i have been biting it for 3 days! OKAY, so here goes.

I like each and every one of you. I hope you all like me too. Sometimes we may all not agree on things, but friends get through it, right? No matter how much we argue or disagree on things, we are all going to come out friends in the very end. Now keep in mind, we all once loved the pitboard. If we didnt love it, we wouldnt have went there and posted for the past 2 years.. right? That is where all of our friendships began.. That is where we met. It seems that we all pretty much agree that the pitboard is not the same. And we all know how it started to change also. When Jr was on MTV and Comedy Central, NBC (The Today Show), and he got more than just Racing attention. Everyone who didnt know what racing was all about, jumped all over the chance to get into it when they saw this cute southern boy that was in no way a 'hick'... So they all see his shows, and look on the internet for things about him. They somehow found the pitboard. They started posting things related to the fact that they want to marry Jr, get him in the sack, etc. etc. etc. Now i know you all are thinking, "Well Hannah you say you are going to marry Ryan Newman someday" Well im gonna say this.. that is a joke that Ryan Newman himself knows about. It all started at Winchester. I have known this kid for many many years. I know it is just a joke. It has in no way made me believe everything that Ryan has said, and it has in no way made me think that i will actually marry him. It is a simple joke. Now back to the pitboard, these young women (maybe men too i dont know but.. well... hey whatever floats there boat, right?) anywho, these young woman come on here in hopes to meet Jr, talk to him, etc. etc. They actually think that since Jr posts to everyone on the board, that they know Dale JR and that they actually have a chance with him. They post and post and post about Jrs personal life which totally screwed up the pitboard. That is how it got to what it is today. That board went to hell in a hand basket. Now does this mean i am saying that drivers should stick to racing only events and not go to MTV for more publicity? No, because that is what has made our sport. Notice i said OUR. Now back to the pitboard, like i was saying, these type of people ruined a great hang-out. Then to make it worse, Jim and everyone had to fluck it up even more by NOT EVEN CARING! What i am trying to get at is, we all adored the pitboard until this happened. We were all friends. We cant control each others lives so you have to learn to live with it. I do agree with you Gale about this situation being exactly what Jim did. You are right, it isnt fair. I have made the choice not to go back to the pitboard. I was hooked... but after things happened with the whole movie post deal, that was it. It made me sick to even think of that site. And after things have calmed down, i still feel the way i did a few months ago. That site is nothing but bull anymore. I dont have to go back there to talk to my friends because all of my friends are right here. And the only other person over there that i have had contact with since i left back in jan., is greg. I have his email though. So that is how i contacted him. I dont need friends who are all cought up in fantasies like most of the people over there. Most, not all.. most. And that would only be the newbies. They are the only ones that post reg. over there. I cant tell anyone what to do and that includes posting at the pitboard. Quite frankly i dont give a damn where you post. I post at HOL, does that mean i should be criticized? NOOO. And whoever said if you dont like it you dont stay, you are right. You dont need to post at a place that you dont like just to talk to your friends. If they are true friends they will find a way to contact you. Like i said, i like each and every one of you and i dont want to lose any of you over something so stupid. I dont think this subject deserves any more of my time. Thank you all and if you have something bad to say about this feel free to email me because i dont think we need to clutter Ranee's board with this shit anymore!
Geesh i hope i made sense!

~*~Hannah~*~
RaceGurlie20@aol.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.