VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:34:32 03/31/02 Sun
Author: ranee
Author Host/IP: 205.188.199.187
Subject: Well it looks like the shit hit the fan and uh lets all explain ourselves here......

First of all let me say once and for all I dont care what you post here thats what its for....unless you are deliberately just trying to be mean to someone its gonna stay up!

Now some fine points and questions and answers I want some attention paid to!

1.Gale......how often do you post here? Not very I mean I just scrolled down the board and I remember you posting something like happy easter on here but its like you havent been in any conversations so I know you dont post here a lot............

Now Gale you should know me by now....you know that if I had a problem with you one you wouldnt be posting here and and two I would have said hey Gale if you go to the pit stop dont come here.

That on your part is flat out paranoia or something. What I was saying and it is clear as it can be is that im sick to death of the bullshit and the mean shit that says.......lies.....and I feel like saying hey if you go to the pit board dont come here cause I hate the pit board..I said I would refrain from saying it cause I was just mad. There have been times I wanted to say a lot but didnt thank god! end of subject I cant make it much clearer but to say if I have a problem with someone it will be dealt with openly between me and that person......ask anyone on here I am not scared to say hey you pissed me off or whats your problem are you mad or something? Its just easier that way!

2.This is where I piss some people off. Tiffany you and I have been over that little shit about the pit stop password. I saw you post there and wondered why you never mentioned after all the bullshit we all talked about that you got a password back. Sounded fishie to me but then again you made your points and they are true points. I am not mad about you posting there nor will I ever be. I just wanted to know why you never said hey guys Jim the asswipe gave me my password back?

But I have to say this....Gale says Tiffany you asked me not to tell Ranee? That is a little odd you know how she would just come up with that. I personally think that if she was making it up that she would say oh you begged me to not say anything to anyone about you getting a password.

On the other hand I have to say that Tiffany knows that nearly everyone reads there so she knows its no big secret everyone was gonna know sooner or later!

And like I said here is where I piss people off and I can see both sides of this..........

Gale how much do you and I talk? Not at all. You dont even have my email address. You dont post to me on here and we just have no contact at all so why would Tiffany even think you were gonna tell me that? Or how would she think you were gonna tell me that.......she knows I dont speak to you at all ever!

I am not gonna choose a side on this matter but.......I will say this. If you are gonna accuse have some back up cause shes saying hey prove it and well I would like to see the proof myself......dont think Tiff would say that if she ever said that to you. I do however think that everyone gets stuff messed up sometimes.

3.Tiffany you know how I feel about this shit and you know how I feel about you and me so dont let it bother you. All of my friends know where I stand with them. Hell I dont hold a thing back ever. Im real and thats all I can be.

4.Gale I have seen emails from you......never from Tiffany and frankly I am sitting here reading your posts and thinking well who would Tiff show that stuff to? ME! So I dont buy that for a minute......again give some names or simply say to that person hey how or why are you emailing me? Again on the email thing Gale I have seen emails from you and I am sure you have seen them from me that have said share this with anyone you want or hey you can show Gale this too.

5. I dont have a problem with anyone posting here if I ever do you will know it until then lets not think anyone is personally attacking anyone else. Maybe you should scroll the board and find where we have all said things out in the open to eachother. I think we all agree that its just easier that way.

6.Hannah said it best...........we all had a common interest and well we are all still here. If you want to be someones friend bad enough you will find them.

7.Why do you go to the speediva board.....you have done nothing but bitch about them since day one? You are a glutton for it if you ask me.

8.Anyone want to know my personal thoughts on this and like I said I am gonna make someone mad but I dont care......

I personally think that either you are trying to get back in Jim and the Ohio Posses good graces so you are trying to get in with us....or they have asked you to do this and well thats why you are here? Maybe I am wrong but I do know this........You cant have it all. You cant be friends with all of us it doesnt work that way because.......Jim wont let it for one.

See Lisa cant be my friend and post at the pit stop. And the rest of them well they stood up for who their hearts lie with. That got them booted. The others have simply either lost interest or have much more respect for themselves then to stick around that shit hole!

For me well I guess you can say it is about more than saying omg I want to sleep with dale jr and he looked hot today and omg he had a woman cause I know all of these girls on an individual personal level. Something that Jim will never have.

I highly doubt that the pit boarders are gonna make a trip to watch Jim work on his site in Minnesota or wherever! Not like us.........if we havent met we talk on the phone and we are planning to meet! I will meet all these girls some day ...............even lisad and leeann cause well we are all just friends like that!

thats my two cents worth and if anyone feels like they arent welcome or they arent comfortable posting here just dont come back but if you do come back I am sure you will be welcomed like you have always been!

have a nice rest of easter!!!!!!
ranee

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.