VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:20:44 04/02/02 Tue
Author: ranee
Author Host/IP: 64.12.106.23
Subject: Time to set some shit clear..........

First of all I will post in different threads so you all see what I want you to. This is my board if anyone has a problem with it dont come here.

Secondly I think I will clear somethings up for once and all. I get several emails about the pit stop. Rarely do I ever go read what the emails are about. It is my business to post on this board or email about whatever I want. It is mine and frankly the only thing more pathetic than me or anyone else posting about it is that you come and read it then bitch about it.....but what else would we expect from a pit boarder? Thats what the fucking stupid asses over there do and this will never change!

Secondly you think my site is bad or my board is small? I have about 5 or so friends who post here and that is how I want it. I do not want anyone else here yet at the same time I dont try to exclude anyone. I dont even read all of what is posted now but I try to!

Third well if you are going to the Casey site and you are thinking its bad well yeah it is cause I havent updated it at all and half the stuff doesnt work anymore. I dont care. When I want that site to work I will have it working and until you take the time to make a site and shit shut the hell up!

Quit spending your time reading boards and shit and do something with yourself! You have no reason to come here and if any one of us has spoken about you then either post about it and have it out or email us personally cause you are pretty lame.

I do not go to the speediva board and I do not go to the pit stop. Never once have I tried to email Jim nor have I tried to post or get a password there. I asked to be removed and that is what I am removed. If I wanted to be there I would be...thats obvious.

I dont read the speediva board because I have no reason to. There is nothing there for me like there is nothing here for you. So get over it or whatever. Ill be emailing the culprit of this and taking care of it and saying my two cents.

I will stand by this.......I will post on whatever or about whoever I want to. If that person has a problem with it they need to say it not be stupid and do things undercover! This goes for everyone at this board also .......say what you want girls I trust ya!

Ranee.....you will see my email is posted!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.