VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:18:05 04/05/02 Fri
Author: ShitStopHater
Author Host/IP: 12.109.131.149
Subject: You see the article on the PitStop and the SDivas response?

THe article is here - and it blast ths SHitStop:
http://www.teamracin.com/Articles/Michelle_040502.htm

And Kathie and CG are ONCE AGAIN telling everyone how thye can and cant behave. What a bunch of bitches,. Check Kathies Save the World post below. I about busting a rub laughing my ass off at these chumps. She's such a know nothing:

Posted by K4E on 4/5/2002, 3:01 pm , in reply to "These are my sentiments exactly....."
User logged in as: Kathie4Earnhardt

She took the words right outta my mouth!
I have a suggestion...for what it's worth.

I feel that two separate Junior Pit Boards are required here. I realize that would cause Jim added expense, but I'd be willing to assist in that if it meant having the apples separated from the oranges.

All of the people who want to discuss their personal lives, their work ETA's, when a good time to email each other is, Junior's anatomy, the women within a 50-yard proximity to him or his underclothing could take it over to the new board where the rest of us who are disinterested and embarrasseed to be associated with it by participating can get back to the way it was around here BEFORE it was taken over by inappropriate and ridiculous posts.

:::::breathing:::::

You wanna know why Junior hasn't posted for awhile? He's probably embarrassed to associate himself with it as well these days. (Sorry, Jim...I'm nothing if I'm not honest.)

If common sense can't prevail, then something else needs to be done before it all falls apart, in my humble opinion.

Pity...I don't enjoy posting this type of thing and I really am sorry that Jim's hard work and loyalty to the sport AND to Junior can't be better respected by ALL of us.

Thanks for the column heads-up, CG. A lot of people aren't "getting it"..they focused on Michelle's unwillingness to wear her Junior garb instead of accepting blame for their contributions in making her ASHAMED to wear it when it means standing alongside the silliness that has overshadowed this sport and its drivers lately. Attending a race has now become as unsettling as would be an experiment in multiple Elvis sightings while he was still alive.

K4E

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.