VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:08:54 04/06/02 Sat
Author: ranee
Author Host/IP: 64.12.103.48
Subject: Question of the day....by Ranee..........What is your theme song this year?

Ok so Tiff decided last night that our theme song this year is Underneath Your Clothes........ not sure why yet probably cause I listen to it about 4000 times a day and sing along and scream it! Its a pretty sound really! As you all may know we used to have Candy as our theme song and Whats Your Fantasy for a bit...........are we sex obsessed Tiffany or what?

My personal theme song has to be Don't Turn Off The Lights by non other than Enrique........not cause of the sex stuff but cause I am scared of the dark and all.........heheheheh!

Ok girls what is your theme song this year......doesnt have to be a new song just has to reflect your current status.......mine is sex crazed.....uh I mean just crazed!!!!

Ranee

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.