VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:22:22 08/16/18 Thu
Author: Jeff Tartt
Subject: Michael Dowd shows no remorse a true scumbag still making money off his crimes
In reply to: The Seven Five movie update 's message, "Mike Dowd the seven five documentary poses for Out magazine submission." on 19:39:07 08/04/18 Sat

Mike Dowd seven five

the seven five

Mike Dowd rat prick

I will post this wherever I possibly can Michael Dowd. You can keep deleting all you want, I will just find a new place to put it. You must have to hire people just to delete all the posts coming in to you from PO's all over the country..but us NYC ones?? That's gotta hurt. Then again, you are a sociopath so....once again, here I go:
Starring Michael Dowd…Michael Dowd, ethics consultant…? Wow… how absolutely appalling. Michael, I came on to the job to work as a New York City Housing Officer in the years you were doing your dirty business. I was at the time engaged to an officer who worked at PSA 2.. you are familiar with the confines I’m sure. While the streets of East Harlem were dangerous indeed, nothing matched the stories I heard about East New York. As much as I may have feared for my own life every day, I feared for his even more. I want you to know, you very much contributed to that hostile, deadly environment. Your hands are bloody with the death and destruction that occurred in that community, including the lives of fellow officers. You try to talk as if you lived by a blue line honor code. You were a disgrace then and you are a disgrace now for attempting to make money from your filthy, corrupt history. I was a good cop…my fiancé was a good cop. Till this day I am friends with several good cops….your deplorable actions marked all of us and made the communities we tried to serve even more treacherous. We took an oath, remember Michael? To live to a higher standard. I lived with the same measly paycheck you did initially…all of us did…we didn’t waver in our respect in honoring the oath we took. The entire proceeds from your film should be going to support the widow, widowers and children of fallen officers. And while you are at it, you should be giving back to the communities you helped destroy. You are no hero…you are no movie star…you are the bad seed…the rotten apple in the barrel…the bad cop who makes life more difficult for those who want to do right. Your attempts to solicit sympathy are pathetic…your eyes neglected to fill with tears as you feigned being hurt and humbled. It’s because you have no tears…you have no remorse…you have no shame. You will always be nothing more than a disgraceful mark on the NYPD and a letdown to every officer who risked their lives every day to do the right thing. Know this Michael…you will NEVER have the respect of any good officer or any good human being for that matter. Never. The only people you will have support from are the very same people who helped make you the hot mess you are. And that reminds me of that saying, “There is no honor among thieves”….enjoy that you “jag”.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I knew Mikey Dowd back in the day. He worked the undercover homo squad -- Das Beak, 16:30:40 08/24/18 Fri
  • Michael Dowd lies with every breath he takes. S O C I O P A T H -- Sal Blando, 09:42:27 08/25/18 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.