VoyForums
American Red Cross
Together, we can save a life
Helping.org
Helping People Make a Difference
VoyForums Notice: Help is needed. For information, please visit the above sites.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:15:38 08/20/18 Mon
Author: Jack Patt
Subject: Dowd is an arrogant asshole that put a stain on the entire NYPD. His partner saw the writing on the wall and knew it was either both of them or Dowd he made the smart choice.
In reply to: Michael Gourdine 's message, "Mike Dowd was a low level piece of shit cop that got lucky the Mollen Comission cut him a deal." on 12:00:44 08/20/18 Mon

Last I heard Mike (scumbag) Dowd is working in an Janitorial type job. His kids are somewhere in Canada and his ex wife is either in NC or Virginia. My wife and I went to a private screening of the film with Dowd providing an question and answer session after. There was no doubt in my mind if that man could still be on the job doing the perpy crap he did back in the day he would still be doing it. You guys are on the nose with half the stuff you speak up in terms of his arrogance and attitude.

He's an adrenalin junkie and type " A " arrogant asshole. He can't control himself. He only regrets getting caught his partner saw the writing on the wall and knew it was either both of them or Dowd he made the smart choice. I've been off the Job since 2006 however my neice and nephew are both on the job and I believe them when they say it's only a matter of time before we get our next Dowd like escapade.

When I worked there in the 90's, it was bad we were told often that Dowd was chiefly responsible for making our job that much harder than it already was- loss of credibility, integrity, grand jury testimony issues, etc.
The IAB (IAD back then,) guy was right. The drug dealer was right. Dowd wasn't a real cop, he was a POS who joined the NYPD.

Stupid assholes on social media are telling this POS scumbag fuck face he's a hero! Really you stupid motherfuckers??? Michael Dowd gave NYPD vests to drug dealers and possibly had people murdered!! You're calling him a hero??
FUCK YOU MICHAEL DOWD YOU LITTLE FUCKING CUNT PUSSY!

FUCK YOU FELON!!

Michael Dowd woman beater

TheeRant membership
http://theerant.yuku.com/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• It shouldn't surprise anyone that Mike Dowd continues to sell cocaine. -- Bobby Shea, 15:06:17 08/21/18 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.