VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:06:10 10/14/18 Sun
Author: Kevin
Subject: Thanks !

On behalf of the Eganville Sno-Drifters and The Ottawa Valley Old Sledheads I would like to thank everyone who attended our 1st Annual Fall Old Snowmobile Show ! We appreciate your support and the time and effort that it takes for you to attend, with one snowmobile (or many more !!) to show, with parts, machines or other items to sell, or as a spectator, and also "Thanks !" to the spouses and friends who may have needed a little convincing to come out to see what the fuss was about. I would also like to thank everyone of the volunteers who made a contribution to the show today, including those who were not able to be "on-site".
I am sure we will agree that the show was a success, but we would also like to hear from you if you have any comments or suggestions to help us make our next show even better ! Please click on the "Contact Forum Admin" link and your messages will be sent to me directly. Any notes I receive will be discussed at our next meeting.
Thanks Again for Your Continued Support !
I will post the list of our award winners here shortly, pictures will be posted soon too.
Thank You Again !
Kevin

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Thanks ! -- Kevin, 11:43:41 10/14/18 Sun

Pictures are available at :
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155531805016854&type=1&l=56bcdbfc21

You do not have to have a facebook account to view these !

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Thanks ! -- Kevin, 13:36:39 10/14/18 Sun

Special Thanks ! to Daryl and Debbie of Fiebig’s Trophy and engraving in Renfrew ON., for their ability to supply awards for our event on short notice !

Our trophy winners as voted for by People’s Choice for the 1st Annual Eganville Fall Snowmobile Show, held on October 13th, 2018 are :

Pre 1970 Original – 1960 SnowBug, Villiers powered model owned by Laurie Whyte from Lanark ON.
Pre 1970 Restored – 1968 SnowBug Iron Bug owned by Laurie Whyte from Lanark ON.
1970-1975 Original - 1972 Ski Doo Olympique owned by Ken & Micheal Cobus from Renfrew ON.
1970-1975 Restored – 1973 Evinrude Bobcat SS owned by Vincent Lumathe from Pontiac QC.
1976-1980 Original – 1979 John Deere Spitfire owned by Phil Sadler from Pakenham ON.
1976-1980 Restored – 1976 Rupp Magnum – Black - owned by Rob Buelow from Eganville ON.
1981-1990 Original or Restored – No Entries
Best Mini-Sled Original – No Entries
Best Mini Sled Restored – 1971 Playcraft Swinger owned by Cecilia Buelow from Eganville ON.
Best Race Sled – 1971 Snow Cruiser Rapido owned by Carmicheal SnoSports from Owen Sound ON.
Best Rat Sled – 1980 Ski Doo Citation owned by Mark Roech from Russell ON.
Best Special Interest – 1995 Polaris XLT Special 600 owned by Drew Nugent from Luskville QC.
Best Rare Iron – 1971 Northway 400 owned by Cecilia Buelow from Eganville On.
Best of Show – 1971 Snow Cruiser Rapido 500 owned by Carmicheal SnowSports from Owen Sound ON.

Once again, Thanks to everyone who attended our show !

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.