VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:29:23 08/15/04 Sun
Author: Roy Reinholz
Subject: Jewell trail 8/14

I did the Mt Washington hike via Jewell trail on August 14th. a great day for pictures and a hike On the way up was foggy cloudy and a little wet from the storm the few days before. At Mt Washington I couldn't help but take pictures of the crowds of people taking pictures at the summit. Most of them came up the auto road. On the way down I decided to climb up to Mt Clay funny that, besides a few hikers passing through to Mt Adams, there wasn't many people. I had to search for the summit, found it. and climbed back down. On the Jewell trail trip down it was the clearest I had seen all day. I met up with some nice people along the way. Their was a couple their daughter,Dog and a friend. I didn't get their names I thought I would see them again. The dog Syd (for Sydney I think) kept running around as dogs do. The daughter Megan ,I think, loves hiking and talking about M&M's and brownies waiting at the end of the trail.I could think of my son being their with me. I think he would like to hike with this group so would I. It did start to get warm and we had to shed our coats. All in all it was a beautiful day. Reginald Roy Reinholz

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-14
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.