VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 30 2017, 15:24:17"
Author: Let me know.
Subject: We're seeking accommodation for Friday and saturday nights. If you don't have any other offer, we'll take those 2 if you don't have any other offers and risk losing what you paid for 4 nights.
In reply to: Thank you! 's message, "Last minute cancellation at Royal Pines! I have just had to cancel our Mountain View Room with 2 Double Beds - checking in on Thursday 1st June, checking out Monday 5th June. Please post here if you are interested, and we will switch our booking to you." on Sun, May 28 2017, 9:42:32"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Thanks for your post. The room has been taken over for the duration of the booking. (NT) -- Sorry I couldn't help you., Wed, May 31 2017, 14:02:13"
  • No worries :) I'm pleased you got it all covered and have recouped your costs. We're looking to get a cheap last minute deal close to the beach but thought we'd support (NT) -- our Irish dancing family if we could. See you there., Wed, May 31 2017, 17:31:39"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+9
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.