VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jun 06 2017, 15:07:53"
Author: :)
Subject: Lost shoes
In reply to: Feeling hopeful 's message, "AIO Saturday A pair if size 5 black Capezio dance boots were left behind on Saturday night, just hoping someone may have seen them , hotel reception contacted yet to be handed in" on Mon, Jun 05 2017, 18:39:21"

When I went to the halls looking for my phone charger I asked the men packing up, they said they hadn't seen anything EXCEPT "a pair of blackberry dancing shoes" that they were "going to hand in to reception". That was yesterday so they should be at reception by now. I hope they're yours. :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Thank you so much to the kind person who posted . The shoes are now on their way back to NSW love our ID Community. (NT) -- Thankful Colette Marsden xxx, Tue, Jun 06 2017, 15:56:43"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+9
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.