VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 19 2017, 21:35:58"
Author: Starting to wonder why bother!
Subject: I agree. Unfortunately I have seen this way too many times. One in particular dancer always forgets her steps or out of time and shuffles along, yet still continually places. It's so noticeable for everyone in the audience that it is embarrassing. Hmmmmm.....(NT)
In reply to: CG 's message, "Do judges not look for timing and rhythm and execution of steps anymore? I saw so many dancers in several age groups badly out of time and missing clicks, yet they were placed in some instances on the podium. Just curious" on Tue, Jun 06 2017, 12:08:00"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I just love how you instantly become an expert after a few years in Irish Dancing with daughter whilst these judges spend their whole childhood dancing, adulthood teaching then having to pass and adjudicating exam, seem to get it wrong. (NT) -- You're only guessing., Tue, Jun 20 2017, 8:09:35"
  • How do you know not a judge in a former life...or not daughter-son! (NT) -- You're the one guessing, Thu, Jun 22 2017, 3:14:50"
  • To you're only guessing, I was posing the question because I saw many dancers off time and in quite a few sections who were podium placers , who executed their steps with no flow or grace. There's been much discussion about Ad's dining with teachers of said podium placers , so one has to wonder 😜 (NT) -- OP, Mon, Jun 26 2017, 15:33:10"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+9
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.