VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, Sep 08 2017, 11:49:28"
Author: ID Mum
Subject: My 2 cents worth (see inside)
In reply to: Annoyed 's message, "Fair" on Mon, Sep 04 2017, 9:57:02"

Do you seriously think ID is the only sport where this happens? Lauren Jackson ex Aussie Basketballer went overseas and played for a club in the USA. She came back and played in the women's WNBL and represented Australia. If I can give my child the opportunity to dance with her affiliate school overseas and compete, then as a parent, I will give her that opportunity. Does it not give Australian dancers more opportunity to be seen on the big stage? I think it would be safe to say that any dancer from this country who has danced overseas with another school have done us and our country proud.
Sportspeople from all over Austalia have always travelled overseas. I don't see how this is any different. Embrace the fact that what these people learn overseas dancing with another school, may just one day be from your school and end up giving and sharing their experience to your kids. I'm so over some people and their tall poppy syndrome. This is a competitive sport. If you don't like it, go hug a tree and sing hippy songs!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+9
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.