VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sat, Sep 09 2017, 11:23:18"
Author: New Moderator
Subject: Contacting the Moderator

Hi All, I have been made aware that some people have been trying to contact me via the "Contact Forum Admin" link at the top of the board. I have not received any messages at all so I just wanted to make sure that people knew that there is another step you need to take when you submit an admin message, or your message will not go through... After you enter the usual Captcha code and click "send", you will be taken to another confirmation screen where you must click the "confirm and send message" button. If you don't click that button, your message will not come through to me. I have just sent myself a test message and it came through very quickly. Hope that helps.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+9
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.