VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, Sep 17 2017, 7:31:48"
Author: -
Subject: So why not answer the first question properly, what are you looking for, size, colour, budget etc, maybe someone reading this has the perfect dress and hasn't listed it for sale anywhere yet and will be able to help you.
In reply to: ??? 's message, "Not new at all. And no I don't get why the designers rarely make a dress that isn't as described all above. All the dance mums I know they all say the same. Maybe the designers just run out of ideas and do whatever knowing people will buy them anyway. My daughter's dress was damaged (beyond repair....someone left new pup in the kitchen with dress) and trying to find a new one for Nationals without much luck....we have a spare though just in case." on Sat, Sep 16 2017, 23:02:41"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Dress for sale -- DM, Sun, Sep 17 2017, 15:09:33"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+9
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.