VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, Oct 10 2017, 20:55:43"
Author: hope this helps
Subject: Last year was also Winkipop. The galleries from last year's nationals are no longer accessible on their site (more inside)
In reply to: .. 's message, "Is it possible to still order photos from last year's Nationals? Can't find who the official photographer was." on Wed, Oct 04 2017, 22:56:07"

They only seem to keep galleries from an event on their site for just over a month.

However they do still have the files. I spoke to them at this year's Nationals and was able to view some of last years pics and ordered one then and there from Hobart.

I would suggest emailing them - it will help them if you have details to narrow it down like day, age group, hall they danced in and competitor number if possible! (I had all the info with me and we found relevant pics within a few minutes)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+9
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.